Geeks and gadget freaks seem to have this thing for backpacks. Of course all the high-tech gadgetry deserves the geek equivalent of Louis Vuitton. Taking after Boblbee, Harodesign’s Axio series is another stylish hardshell backpack to consider. There’s also Nike’s Epic 2.
Axio by Bob Haro of BMX fame
- To Fix Its Toxic Ad Problem, Facebook... — https://www.wired.com/story/to-fix-its-toxic-ad-problem-facebook-must-break-itself?mbid=nl_091817_daily&CNDID=%%CUST_ID%%Facebook stress-tests its tech. It could do the same for its moral compass. IT IS A sure sign that Facebook’s algorithms have run amok when they allow anyone to target ads to people with an expressed interest in burning Jews. Likewise, when Russians can sow chaos in American elections by purchasing thousands of phony Facebook [...]
- Emmy Awards reflect TV’s new wo... — Emmy Awards reflect TV's new world order – LA Timeshttp://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-emmys-news-story-20170917-story.html#nt=oft07a-3gp1Who were the big winners at the 69th primetime Emmy Awards? Streaming video solidified its place as the vanguard for television creativity as Hulu’s “The Handmaid’s Tale” was honored with five statuettes including outstanding drama series at the 69th Emmy Awards. [...]
- Emmys 2017: The Complete Winners List — Emmys: Winners List 2017 | Hollywood Reporterhttp://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/emmys-winners-list-2017-1035991Hulu’s ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ won for best drama series, while HBO’s ‘Veep’ nabbed best comedy series honors. [...]
- Apple’s new watch has traders p... — The new Apple Watch has traders punishing Swatch – Business Insiderhttp://www.businessinsider.com/apple-watch-series-3-swatch-stock-price-investors-hedging-big-2017-9Swatch, the $21 billion Swiss watchmaker, dropped as much as 4.5% on Wednesday when European trading opened, losing almost $1 billion in market value in the process. [...]
- The iPhone X and Apple’s Mundane Visi... — The iPhone X and Apple’s Mundane Vision of the Future | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/the-iphone-x-and-apples-mundane-vision-of-the-future?mbid=nl_TNY%20Template%20-%20With%20Photo%20(49)&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=11914028&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1241128882&spReportId=MTI0MTEyODg4MgS2Ten years ago, with the launch of the original iPhone, Steve Jobs proclaimed a revolution. So why wasn’t Tuesday’s event more exciting? As ever, there was the strange sense that the future was being announced, and that it would soon be the [...]