Geeks and gadget freaks seem to have this thing for backpacks. Of course all the high-tech gadgetry deserves the geek equivalent of Louis Vuitton. Taking after Boblbee, Harodesign’s Axio series is another stylish hardshell backpack to consider. There’s also Nike’s Epic 2.
Axio by Bob Haro of BMX fame
- What you should know about 5G — The next generation of mobile networks is coming sooner than you think. Here are the most important facts about the tech. [...]
- The Age of Tech Superheroes Must End — The Age of Tech Superheroes Must End – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/the-age-of-tech-superheroes-must-end-1528387420Silicon Valley has an accountability crisis, and at its root is the idolatry of its founder-CEOs, writes Christopher Mims. The genius tech founder mythology has its roots in the pantheon of real-world demigods widely credited with revolutionizing industry, from Thomas Edison and Gordon Moore to Steve Jobs [...]
- Top 10 Most Advanced Technology Comin... — [...]
- UPS has new electric trucks that look... — UPS has new electric trucks that look straight out of a Pixar moviehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/05/09/ups-electric-trucks-arrival/UPS has revealed sleek new electric trucks that look like they’ve rolled straight out of Pixar’s Cars series. The company revealed it’s working with vehicle manufacturer Arrival on a pilot fleet of 35 lightweight electric trucks that look far more futuristic than the [...]
- Sweetbitter – TV Series (2018– ) — “Sweetbitter,” Reviewed: A Restaurant Story Where the Drama Is in the Dining Room | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/on-television/sweetbitter-reviewed-a-restaurant-story-where-the-drama-is-in-the-dining-room?mbid=nl_Daily%20050818&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13466841&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1400714066&spReportId=MTQwMDcxNDA2NgS2In the Starz adaptation of Stephanie Danler’s dishy waitressing novel, the focus is on the sex, drugs, and service at the “front of the house.” Sweetbitter (TV Series 2018– ) – IMDbhttps://www.imdb.com/title/tt7563270/Created by Stephanie Danler. With Ella Purnell, Evan [...]