i4u: Sony introduced the new 1GB Hi-MD format at the CES 2004. There are actually 8 Hi-MD supporting devices available from Sony. The first Hi-MD compatible Player will arrive in April 2004. See Photos for all of the above players at MiniDisc.org.
8 Sony Hi-MD Devices Announced
- Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes ... — Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes on sale tonight in Japanhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/10/31/sony-aibo-robot-japan/Sony took its Aibo robot off of the market more than a decade ago, but now it’s coming back. [...]
- TrackR Pixel plays lost and found wit... — TrackR Pixel Release Date, Price and Specs – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/products/trackr-pixel/preview/?bhid=&ftag=CAD-04-10aai6eThe TrackR Pixel was first announced at CES 2017. It has a louder ring and longer range than the larger TrackR Bravo ($26.64 at Amazon.com) and is slightly cheaper, at US$25 (£19/AU$34). It’s also one of the smallest options out there. [...]
- A world free of charging cables? It... — The pitch has always been a simple one: Place your phone down and watch it charge automatically, without the fuss of finding an outlet or connecting a power cord. The reality of wireless charging, however, has been anything but. Differing technologies and incompatible standards have hindered broader adoption of wireless charging. It was good enough to [...]
- WPPI 2017: The Best New Photo Product... — The WPPI show in Las Vegas is a great chance to see what’s new in the world of portrait and wedding photography. There were some notable announcements timed with this year’s show, including a couple high-end portrait lenses from Sony and Tamron. Scroll down to see the new and notable products we spotted on the [...]
- Shambling corpse of 3D TV finally fal... — Samsung dropped 3D support in 2016, Vizio hasn’t offered it since 2013. Other smaller names, like Sharp, TCL and Hisense, also failed to announce any 3D-capable TVs at CES 2017. The 3D feature has been offered on select televisions since 2010, when the theatrical success of “Avatar” in 3D helped encourage renewed interest in the technology. In addition [...]