Barely off the heels of the Treo 600, the Treo 610 will include all the original features of its predecessor plus Bluetooth, and (supposedly) more memory and higher resolution.
Updated Handspring Treo 610
- iOS 11: toggling wifi and Bluetooth i... — iOS 11: toggling wifi and Bluetooth in Control Centre doesn’t actually turn them off | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/21/ios-11-apple-toggling-wifi-bluetooth-control-centre-doesnt-turn-them-off?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=244655&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Quick switch simply disconnects phone from access points and devices rather than turning off the radios, in move criticised by security researchers [...]
- Keep Tabs On Your BO With Portable Od... — Keep Tabs On Your BO With Portable Odor Checker – Geek.comhttps://www.geek.com/tech/keep-tabs-on-your-bo-with-portable-odor-checker-1707623/?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleJapanese tech company Konica Minolta is crowdfunding a device that identifies your level of stench. The pocket-sized machine connects to a smartphone via Bluetooth, and lets users scan four hotspots: around feet, behind ears, top of head, and underarms. [...]
- The Future IRL: Our Jetsons future ha... — Fictional housekeeping robots and the flying smart cars in The Fifth Element have inspired technologists to keep pushing the bounds of electronics for years, which is how we’ve gotten video chatting and Bluetooth in our cars. But pop culture has also served up many warnings. Who among you doesn’t remember Hal, the calmly murderous computer from 2001: A [...]
- This tiny universal remote brings Jet... — The KlikR, a sleek and small Bluetooth module that makes any infrared-controlled device accessible from a smartphone, instantly brings a bit of that feeling of futurism into the home. [...]
- Kwikset introduces Kevo, a smartphone... — Engadget.com: It’s not the first time that Kwikset’s dabbled in wireless locks, but today the company’s introducing Kēvo, a smartphone- (and tablet-) friendly lock powered by UniKey. The concept is pretty simple: pair a handset (running a special app) with Kēvo via Bluetooth, and simply touch the deadbolt to lock or unlock your door. A keychain fob [...]