Designed to be the highest-tech gaming “interface,” the US$5k-6k GameDeck is a furniture concept specifically designed for videogaming – instead of having to drag your chair to the table, the seat is fixed and the console, arms, and platforms swivel and swing into position.
Killer Game Chair
- 22 Ridiculously Expensive Tech Gifts — 22 Ridiculously Expensive Tech Gifts | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/feature/340035/22-ridiculously-expensive-tech-gifts/10?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleThe Hasselblad H5D 60: It’ll only set you back around $40,500—and this device is over four years old already, but still commanding top dollar. Available at Amazon.com! SaveSave SaveSave [...]
- Royal Caribbean’s high-tech shi... — Royal Caribbean’s high-tech ship lets you be lazier than ever – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/royal-caribbeans-high-tech-ship-lets-you-be-lazier-than-ever-vr-self-driving-shuttles/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756The cruise line is getting close to mastering a true no-effort vacation. SaveSave [...]
- 9 Must-Have Features For Magazine-Sty... — 9 Must-Have Features For Magazine-Style Blogs | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2017/11/9-must-have-features-for-magazine-style-blogs/?ref=donvy.comOnline blogs have morphed into digital publications with every major print brand running its own website. These blogs usually take the form of a digital magazine which looks much more professional than a smaller personal site. But what goes into a magazine layout? And how can you [...]
- Net States Rule the World; We Need to... — https://www.wired.com/story/net-states-rule-the-world-we-need-to-recognize-their-power/?mbid=nl_110417_daily_list3_p4Opinion: The world is no longer dominated by nations. We’re in a non-state, net-state era. Because the world is no longer neatly divided into states (countries like the US, France, and India) and non-states (terrorist organizations like ISIS and al Qaeda). [...]
- Chef’s special: Fine dining, wi... — Chef’s special: Fine dining, with a side of tech – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/chefs-special-fine-dining-with-a-side-of-tech/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Beyond the fads and gimmicks, technology is subtly transforming the restaurant experience as we know it. [...]