Designed to be the highest-tech gaming “interface,” the US$5k-6k GameDeck is a furniture concept specifically designed for videogaming – instead of having to drag your chair to the table, the seat is fixed and the console, arms, and platforms swivel and swing into position.
Killer Game Chair
- Newly Discovered Router Malware Likel... — Newly Discovered Router Malware Likely Created By Govt. Agencyhttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/newly-discovered-slingshot-router-malware-likely-created-by-govt-agency/65760/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=03162018&utm_term=NewsletterSecurity researchers have discovered a new piece of malware that’s so sophisticated that it went undetected for six years. The so-called Slingshot malware was first spotted by researchers at Kaspersky Lab. Instead of infecting a computer, Slingshot embeds itself into a network’s router. And it’s so advanced [...]
- A Physicist’s Farewell to Stephen Haw... — A Physicist’s Farewell to Stephen Hawking | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/a-physicists-farewell-to-stephen-hawkingHawking was a scientific and cultural revolutionary. He saw the cosmos as no one before him had—and he could explain it to the masses, too. Stephen Hawking delighted in reminding audiences that he was born three hundred years to the day after the death of Galileo, [...]
- How to read less news but be more inf... — Stop reading the latest news if you want to be better informed — Quartzhttps://qz.com/1222019/stop-reading-the-latest-news-if-you-want-to-be-better-informed/Instead of focusing on what everyone is already talking about, hunt down unusual knowledge. Writer and futurist Richard Watson may teach London business students and Silicon Valley tech companies how to think about crafting tools for tomorrow, but he’s not even on [...]
- US Border Patrol Hasn’t Validated E-P... — https://www.wired.com/story/us-border-patrol-hasnt-validated-e-passport-data-for-years/For over a decade, US Customs and Border Protection has been unable to verify the cryptographic signatures on e-Passports, because they never installed the right software. A skilled hacker could alter the data on an e-Passport chip—like the name, photo, or expiration date—without fear that signature verification would alert a border agent to the changes. [...]
- Facebook VPN ‘Onavo Protect’ Collects... — Facebook VPN ‘Onavo Protect’ Collects User Data Spawning Privacy Concernshttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/facebook-releases-vpn-spawning-privacy-concerns/63325/In 2013, Facebook acquired Onavo, which developed the popular VPN and data security service. However, it’s now available as part of the Facebook app. Essentially, Facebook uses the service to gather data from its users. It will then analyse this information in a bid to “improve [...]