So you’ve got Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and more wireless gear you can (or not) get your hands on – but until somebody invents wireless power, we’ve still got those nasty cables to deal with. Cableclamp is a reusable handcuff-like cable management device available in different sizes and (iPod mini-variety) colors.
The 3G TieWrap
- iOS 11 is coming today: Best features... — iOS 11: Release date, best features, tips and download – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/ios-11-best-features-how-to-download-and-more/Downloading iOS 11 should be pretty straightforward. You’ll get a notification letting you know there’s an update available. At that time, you’ll want to be on Wi-Fi and connected to power, so that your phone doesn’t die downloading the large 2.04 GB install file. Some [...]
- Keep Tabs On Your BO With Portable Od... — Keep Tabs On Your BO With Portable Odor Checker – Geek.comhttps://www.geek.com/tech/keep-tabs-on-your-bo-with-portable-odor-checker-1707623/?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleJapanese tech company Konica Minolta is crowdfunding a device that identifies your level of stench. The pocket-sized machine connects to a smartphone via Bluetooth, and lets users scan four hotspots: around feet, behind ears, top of head, and underarms. [...]
- What it’s like to ship yourself overn... — What it’s like to ship yourself overnight on Cabin’s sleep pod bus | TechCrunchhttps://techcrunch.com/2017/07/22/cabin-sleep-pod-bus-review/A round trip Cabin between Los Angeles and San Francisco costs $230. What you get with Cabin is a sleep pod, bedding, free Wi-Fi, complimentary water, nighttime tea, coffee, earplugs and a melatonin supplement. You can store up to two pieces of [...]
- Technology firms and the office of th... — http://www.economist.com/news/business/21721423-their-eccentric-buildings-offer-clues-about-how-people-will-work-technology-firms-and-office?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsTheir eccentric buildings offer clues about how people will work. Apple’s employees have just begun moving into their new headquarters in Cupertino, conceived by the firm’s late founder, Steve Jobs. The four-storey, circular building looks like the dial of an iPod (or a doughnut) and is the same size as the Pentagon. [...]
- A Guide to Getting Past Customs With ... — WHEN RYAN LACKEY travels to a country like Russia or China, he takes certain precautions: Instead of his usual gear, the Seattle-based security researcher and founder of a stealth security startup brings a locked-down Chromebook and an iPhone SE that’s set up to sync with a separate, non-sensitive Apple account. He wipes both before every trip, [...]