Samsung SDI Co, Ltd has developed the world’s largest 80-inch PDP. The 1,920 x 1,080-pixel plasma product will be HDTV-compatible, with a contrast ratio of 2000:1.
World’s Largest Plasma TV (for now)
- ‘Lord of the Rings’ TV ad... — ‘Lord of the Rings’ TV adaptation coming to Amazon – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/lord-of-the-rings-tv-adaptation-coming-to-amazon/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Amazon gets a multi-season commitment for a series that’ll explore new story lines preceding J.R.R. Tolkien’s epic novel. [...]
- Is Steven Soderbergh’s New App ... — https://www.wired.com/story/steven-soderbergh-future-of-storytelling/The filmmaker’s next project with HBO wants to change how you see stories. Director Steven Soderbergh—the man behind Magic Mike, The Knick, and this summer’s Logan Lucky—just released the trailer for his latest project. He made it with the help of HBO, but it’s not a movie or TV show. Instead, Mosaic is an interactive [...]
- Rachel Maddow: Trump’s TV Nemesis — Rachel Maddow: Trump’s TV Nemesis | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/09/rachel-maddow-trumps-tv-nemesis?mbid=synd_diggHer show permits liberals to enjoy themselves during what may be the most unenjoyable time of their political lives. [...]
- The Best Streaming Media Device: Roku... — The Best Streaming Media Device: Roku, Chromecast, or Amazon Fire – Geek.comhttps://www.geek.com/tech/roku-stick-vs-google-chromecast-tiny-tv-titans-1586865/Roku, Google’s Chromecast, and Amazon’s Fire TV Stick are your best choices, but which is the top choice? [...]
- With Star Trek: Discovery, CBS Discov... — https://www.wired.com/story/star-trek-discovery-cbs-business?mbid=nl_092217_daily&CNDID=%%CUST_ID%%By putting the newest Trek show on its streaming network, CBS is trying to solve a problem no one has figured out yet. Discovery faces not one but two implacable foes. (Three if you count Klingons.) It enters the upside-down business landscape of episodic television: The studios that produce the shows also own the networks [...]