Apple’s new iPod mini weighs just 3.6 ounces, holds 4GB or 1,000 songs, with a 1.67 inch backlit screen, offers over 25 minutes of skip orotection, and lasts up to 8 hours on a single charge. iPod mini features an anodized aluminium case that resists stains and scratches. Also worthy of note: XServe G5 and iLife ’04.
MacWorld 2004 iPod mini
- Facebook and Google a menace to socie... — George Soros: Facebook and Google a menace to society | Business | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/25/george-soros-facebook-and-google-are-a-menace-to-society?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=262033&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Billionaire warns of ‘far-reaching adverse consequences’ for democracy and says social media companies’ ‘days are numbered’ [...]
- Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, La... — Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, Launch New 13-inch MacBookhttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/apple-rumored-to-kill-macbook-air-launch-new-13-inch-macbook/61162/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=01262018&utm_term=NewsletterApple is not only rumored to be developing an “entry-level” MacBook boasting a 13-inch LCD display, but the unit could potentially serve as a replacement for the company’s aging, 13-inch MacBook Air when it launches, according to a DigiTimes report published this morning. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 — iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 | Release Date | Images | Price and Morehttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/iphone-xi/61016/Apple will release the iPhone X’s successor in 2018, which could be called the iPhone XI, iPhone X2, or even iPhone X (2018). Here’s what it could look like. [...]
- Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide — Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide – Marvel Bloghttps://blog.marvelapp.com/designing-vr-beginners-guide/?ref=donvy.comThe VR age is rapidly approaching. When the world’s largest tech companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple) are investing billions into the development of VR technologies, you know something big is on the horizon. Experts say that this VR revolution will be bigger than the advent of the [...]
- Which museums are taking part in the ... — Which museums are taking part in the upcoming free-admission day? Here's the complete list – LA Timeshttp://www.latimes.com/entertainment/arts/la-et-cm-free-museums-day-20180102-story.htmlDozens of Southern California museums will offer free admission on Jan. 28, saving upward of $25 per person. Here’s who’s participating in the Museums Free-for-All. [...]