You’d want one of these babies next time you watch a movie, or when someone nearby prefers their entire cellphone conversation broadcast beyond your annoyance level. The SH066PL2B works on the 900/1800MHz GSM frequencies up to a distance of about 30 feet. There are bigger, and more powerful devices available as mentioned in this article.
Portable Cellphone jammer
- HBO’s Night of Too Many Stars A... — [...]
- American Express adds B2B blockchain ... — American Express adds B2B blockchain payments for faster transfers, added security – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/american-express-adds-b2b-blockchain-payments-for-faster-transfers-added-security/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472The new payment method is only available for US businesses sending money to businesses banking with Santander UK, but may roll out to other clients. [...]
- Who’s on your network? Fingbox ... — My digital sentry for when you prefer to be on top of your home network’s guests, visitors, and nefarious characters. Who’s on your network? Fingbox will let you know – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/whos-on-your-network-fingbox-will-let-you-know/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472If you’re looking for an easy to use alert tool for your small business or home office network, Jack Wallen believes Fingbox is the best [...]
- Tesla Semi revealed: Electric truck i... — Tesla Semi revealed: Electric truck is semi-autonomous, has 500-mile range – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/tesla-semi-revealed-electric-truck-is-semi-autonomous-has-500-mile-range/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Elon Musk’s new tractor trailer can handle most US shipping routes on a single charge. SaveSave [...]
- ‘Wonder Woman’ goes airborne with gia... — ‘Wonder Woman’ goes airborne with giant 300-drone light showhttps://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/wonder-woman-drone-light-show/How do you celebrate the giant hit movie that was Wonder Woman? With a giant light show comprising 300 drones, of course. [...]