TIME magazine’s Gear Head in their Tech Buyer’s Guide 2003 peeks at the season’s most feature-packed gadgets, from cellphones and DVD recorders to cameras and toys. See also their Web Shopping Guide 2003.
TIME’s Buyers and Shopping Guides 2003
- Toys ‘R’ Us has declared bankruptcy — Toys ‘R’ Us has declared bankruptcyhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/09/18/toys-r-us-might-declare-bankruptcy-soon/Toys ‘R’ Us has filed for bankruptcy, according to Bloomberg. That should help the toy giant restructure the $400 million in debt that comes due for it next year, which it was saddled with after getting bought out a decade ago. While the retail chain has been suffering declining sales [...]
- 9 Lessons from Sun Tzu — [...]
- The most anticipated tech of 2017 — The most anticipated tech of 2017 – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/pictures/the-most-anticipated-tech-of-2017/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756The year is almost half over, but there are some promising new gadgets on the horizon — some confirmed, some rumored. [...]
- Spring Tech Preview 2017 — Spring Tech Preview 2017 – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/spring-tech-preview/#ftag=CAD-04-10aac3dCNET previews the hot tech coming this spring. Maybe it’s a little early to be getting in line for these gadgets, but they are coming. Find out what we’re most looking forward to in the months ahead. [...]
- TIME: The 100 Most Influential People — http://time.com/collection/2017-time-100/?xid=homepageCheck out TIME’s annual list for 2017 [...]