TIME magazine’s Gear Head in their Tech Buyer’s Guide 2003 peeks at the season’s most feature-packed gadgets, from cellphones and DVD recorders to cameras and toys. See also their Web Shopping Guide 2003.
TIME’s Buyers and Shopping Guides 2003
- How Frightened Should We Be of A.I.? — How Frightened Should We Be of A.I.? | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/05/14/how-frightened-should-we-be-of-ai?mbid=nl_Daily%20050818&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13466841&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1400714066&spReportId=MTQwMDcxNDA2NgS2Thinking about artificial intelligence can help clarify what makes us human—for better and for worse. [...]
- iPhone X Used to Shoot People Magazin... — iPhone X Used to Shoot People Magazine’s ’50 Most Beautiful People of 2018′https://www.idropnews.com/news/iphone-x-used-shoot-people-magazines-50-beautiful-people-2018/70791/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=05072018&utm_term=NewsletterA high-profile Spanish magazine used an iPhone for a recent cover story photoshoot, Apple CEO Tim Cook highlighted this week. People en Español used an iPhone X to shoot many of the images for its upcoming June issue, which covers the 50 most [...]
- “Avengers: Infinity War” and “Let the... — “Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to die at the hand of the children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives…” –The Maw (Avengers Infinity War) “Avengers: Infinity War” and “Let the Sunshine In,” Reviewed | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/05/07/avengers-infinity-war-and-let-the-sunshine-in?mbid=nl_Daily%20042618&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13393283&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1382318465&spReportId=MTM4MjMxODQ2NQS2Anthony Lane on “Avengers: Infinity War,” Joe and Anthony Russo’s all-star Marvel extravaganza, and “Let the Sunshine [...]
- TIME 100: The Most Influential People... — http://time.com/collection/most-influential-people-2018/#These are TIME’s 100 most influential pioneers, leaders, titans, artists and icons of 2018 [...]
- “The Death of Stalin” Dares to Make E... — “The Death of Stalin” Dares to Make Evil Funny | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/19/the-death-of-stalin-dares-to-make-evil-funny?mbid=nl_Daily%20031018&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13091367&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1360897721&spReportId=MTM2MDg5NzcyMQS2In Armando Iannucci’s outrageous comedy about the dead tyrant’s underlings, every gag is girded with fear. [...]