Sharp plans to ship its Linux-based Zaurus SL-6000 PDA early in 2004. It will have 64MB of protected Flash memory along with 64MB of SDRAM, a high-powered Intel XScale 400MHz processor, and extra long battery life with a rechargeable, replaceable 1500 mAh Lithium polymer battery. The 4-inch 640×480 VGA display will be switchable from landscape to portrait mode at the touch of a button, and the high-end model will come with built-in WiFi and Bluetooth. Also in Brighthand and The Register.
VGA Sharp Zaurus Linux-based PDA
- Intel® Movidius™ Neural Compute Stick — Intel® Movidius | Neural Compute Stick | AI Programminghttps://developer.movidius.comThe Neural Compute Stick is an embedded machine intelligence platform that brings machine intelligence and AI out of the data centers and into end-user devices. [...]
- Exclusive: Intel’s new smart gl... — [...]
- Best Vision of the Future (Smart City... — Meanwhile, our 17-year-old Manila Metro Rail Transit System also known as the MRT Line 3, MRT-3 or Metrostar Express, which only has one line and 13 stations, is finding it hard to keep up with the rapid backwards acceleration towards the Middle Ages this country has recently been so adamant to pursue. Remember: murder bad, [...]
- FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic suppor... — FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic support, auto shutter options & expanded iPhone X featureshttp://www.idownloadblog.com/2017/12/22/filmic-pro-bluetooth-microphone-support/Thanks to the latest update bumping version number to 6.4, videographers can now connect a Bluetooth microphone to their device and use it when shooting video in FiLMiC Pro. You must turn on this feature by enabling Bluetooth Microphone in the audio [...]
- elementaryOS: A fast and open replace... — A fast and open replacement for Windows and macOS ⋅ elementary OShttps://elementary.ioA fast and open replacement for Windows and macOS. There are myriad Linux distros, from Red Hat and CentOS and Ubuntu to Google Android. Most are typically used on computer servers that run things like websites and other big online applications, and most of [...]