The Tomahawk is a Viper V-10 based motorcycle, a 500 horsepower engine with four wheels beneath it. The Dodge Tomahawk can reach 60 miles an hour in about 2.5 seconds, and has a theoretical top speed of nearly 400 mph. Each pair of wheels is separated by a few inches and each wheel has an independent suspension. Chrysler will be selling the original Tomahawk concept and nine replicas through Neiman Marcus, for up to $555,000 each.
- We work for Google. Our employer shou... — “Do no evil.” Remember Google’s motto? Or was that a lie? We work for Google. It shouldn’t be in the business of war | Open letter signed by Google employees | Opinion | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/04/google-ceo-drones-ai-war-surveillance?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=270168&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2In this open letter to Google’s CEO, over 3,000 employees urged the company not to work on a Pentagon ‘AI surveillance [...]
- Intel Chip Flaws Leave Millions of De... — https://www.wired.com/story/intel-management-engine-vulnerabilities-pcs-servers-iot/?mbid=nl_112117_daily_list1_p2A new set of confirmed vulnerabilities in Intel’s Management Engine impacts most recent PCs, servers, and IoT devices. [...]
- Bloomberg: 3D Printing Rockets to Get... — Relativity Space and its two founders – Tim and Jordan – have a plan to make rockets faster and cheaper than anyone else. To do this, they’re looking to build every part of a rocket – its engine, its fuel tanks and its body – with giant 3D printers. In this Hello World short, Bloomberg [...]
- Apple’s ‘Neural Engine’ Infuses the i... — https://www.wired.com/story/apples-neural-engine-infuses-the-iphone-with-ai-smarts?mbid=nl_091317_daily&CNDID=%%CUST_ID%%Apple fires the first shot in a war over mobile-phone chips with a ‘neural engine’ designed to speed speech, image processing. [...]
- Second Life’s creator is buildi... — For the last 13 years Linden Lab has been developing Second Life, one of the most popular virtual worlds online. It’s easy to scoff at the game, with its dated graphics and simplistic activities. But it’s still remarkably popular, averaging 900,000 monthly active users. Now, Linden Lab is applying the same approach to virtual reality. The [...]