TIME magazine has published its Coolest Inventions of 2003. Among this year’s favorites: fish-skin bikinis, a new love drug, the car that parks itself, and the invisible man.
TIME’s coolest inventions of 2003
- Larry Page’s Flying Car Project... — https://www.wired.com/story/kitty-hawk-larry-page-flying-car-prototype/Larry Page’s Kitty Hawk has shown a vehicle that looks, well, real. The single-seat Flyer now looks like a glossy, professional, production-ready machine, a major upgrade over the slightly precarious prototype it showed last year. That first version had the pilot perched on what looked like a motorcycle seat, separated from eight spinning fans by [...]
- How Frightened Should We Be of A.I.? — How Frightened Should We Be of A.I.? | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/05/14/how-frightened-should-we-be-of-ai?mbid=nl_Daily%20050818&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13466841&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1400714066&spReportId=MTQwMDcxNDA2NgS2Thinking about artificial intelligence can help clarify what makes us human—for better and for worse. [...]
- iPhone X Used to Shoot People Magazin... — iPhone X Used to Shoot People Magazine’s ’50 Most Beautiful People of 2018′https://www.idropnews.com/news/iphone-x-used-shoot-people-magazines-50-beautiful-people-2018/70791/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=05072018&utm_term=NewsletterA high-profile Spanish magazine used an iPhone for a recent cover story photoshoot, Apple CEO Tim Cook highlighted this week. People en Español used an iPhone X to shoot many of the images for its upcoming June issue, which covers the 50 most [...]
- 5 ways you can add Alexa to your car ... — 5 ways to take Alexa with you in the car – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/ways-you-can-add-alexa-to-your-car-right-now/?ftag=CAD-04-10aaf6e&bhid=If you use Alexa at home every day, why not bring her along for your daily commute? [...]
- “Avengers: Infinity War” and “Let the... — “Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to die at the hand of the children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives…” –The Maw (Avengers Infinity War) “Avengers: Infinity War” and “Let the Sunshine In,” Reviewed | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/05/07/avengers-infinity-war-and-let-the-sunshine-in?mbid=nl_Daily%20042618&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13393283&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1382318465&spReportId=MTM4MjMxODQ2NQS2Anthony Lane on “Avengers: Infinity War,” Joe and Anthony Russo’s all-star Marvel extravaganza, and “Let the Sunshine [...]