The 2004 Toyota Prius hybrid car is equipped with a voice-activated DVD navigation system with a 7-inch LCD touchscreen display. A Smart Entry & Start system detects a transponder key from within 3 feet for complete keyless entry, and once inside, the driver merely pushes a power button to start the car. The Prius’ ignition, throttle and shifting system works “by-wire,” with no mechanical connections. Optional built-in Bluetooth is also available.
2004 Toyota Prius hybrid car
- Self-Driving Car Tech Can Help Anothe... — https://www.wired.com/story/self-driving-car-tech-can-help-another-form-of-transport-wheelchairs/?mbid=nl_111817_daily_list3_p2Opinion: The tech exists and is affordable. The main obstacle is a lack of investment. [...]
- What you need to know before buying a... — What you need to know before buying an EVhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/11/15/best-ev-hybrid-car/How to find the electric (or hybrid) vehicle that’s best for you. [...]
- Dyson’s Bid to Build an Electri... — https://www.wired.com/story/dyson-electric-car?mbid=nl_100117_daily_fullwidth&CNDID=%%CUST_ID%%The vacuum and fan maker has a real chance to earn its place in a changing auto industry. [...]
- Dumb license plates are about to get ... — We can’t even get our dumb license plates in the Philippines! 🤣 </donvy> Dumb license plates are about to get smart – Roadshowhttps://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/dumb-license-plates-about-to-get-smart/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Several states sniff around the idea of updating the oldest tech on your car. Reviver says it has several states ready to slap a sort of Kindle on the back of your car. [...]
- iOS 11: toggling wifi and Bluetooth i... — iOS 11: toggling wifi and Bluetooth in Control Centre doesn’t actually turn them off | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/21/ios-11-apple-toggling-wifi-bluetooth-control-centre-doesnt-turn-them-off?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=244655&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Quick switch simply disconnects phone from access points and devices rather than turning off the radios, in move criticised by security researchers [...]