The 2004 Toyota Prius hybrid car is equipped with a voice-activated DVD navigation system with a 7-inch LCD touchscreen display. A Smart Entry & Start system detects a transponder key from within 3 feet for complete keyless entry, and once inside, the driver merely pushes a power button to start the car. The Prius’ ignition, throttle and shifting system works “by-wire,” with no mechanical connections. Optional built-in Bluetooth is also available.
2004 Toyota Prius hybrid car
- Larry Page’s Flying Car Project... — https://www.wired.com/story/kitty-hawk-larry-page-flying-car-prototype/Larry Page’s Kitty Hawk has shown a vehicle that looks, well, real. The single-seat Flyer now looks like a glossy, professional, production-ready machine, a major upgrade over the slightly precarious prototype it showed last year. That first version had the pilot perched on what looked like a motorcycle seat, separated from eight spinning fans by [...]
- 5 ways you can add Alexa to your car ... — 5 ways to take Alexa with you in the car – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/ways-you-can-add-alexa-to-your-car-right-now/?ftag=CAD-04-10aaf6e&bhid=If you use Alexa at home every day, why not bring her along for your daily commute? [...]
- Bring the HAL 9000 home w/ this live-... — Bring the HAL 9000 home w/ this live-model replica with Amazon Alexa built-in | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2018/03/09/hal-9000-alexa/It seems that Alexa is making its way into just about everything. There are tons of smart speakers out with it, some car manufacturers are including it, and it even made its way into a few phones. Now, however, Alexa is [...]
- Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, La... — Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, Launch New 13-inch MacBookhttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/apple-rumored-to-kill-macbook-air-launch-new-13-inch-macbook/61162/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=01262018&utm_term=NewsletterApple is not only rumored to be developing an “entry-level” MacBook boasting a 13-inch LCD display, but the unit could potentially serve as a replacement for the company’s aging, 13-inch MacBook Air when it launches, according to a DigiTimes report published this morning. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic suppor... — FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic support, auto shutter options & expanded iPhone X featureshttp://www.idownloadblog.com/2017/12/22/filmic-pro-bluetooth-microphone-support/Thanks to the latest update bumping version number to 6.4, videographers can now connect a Bluetooth microphone to their device and use it when shooting video in FiLMiC Pro. You must turn on this feature by enabling Bluetooth Microphone in the audio [...]