The 2004 Toyota Prius hybrid car is equipped with a voice-activated DVD navigation system with a 7-inch LCD touchscreen display. A Smart Entry & Start system detects a transponder key from within 3 feet for complete keyless entry, and once inside, the driver merely pushes a power button to start the car. The Prius’ ignition, throttle and shifting system works “by-wire,” with no mechanical connections. Optional built-in Bluetooth is also available.
2004 Toyota Prius hybrid car
- The art of setup & totally unexp... — The art of setup & totally unexpected payoff — Baby Driverhttps://writingcooperative.com/the-art-of-setup-totally-unexpected-payoff-baby-driver-5625facef4b2A red car drives up, the mp3 player is turned on. Bellbottoms by THE JON SPENCER BLUES EXPLOSION resounds. Four characters with dark sunglasses stare at each other. Three dismount and we are left with Baby Driver and his hilarious performance, before being swept away [...]
- Keep Tabs On Your BO With Portable Od... — Keep Tabs On Your BO With Portable Odor Checker – Geek.comhttps://www.geek.com/tech/keep-tabs-on-your-bo-with-portable-odor-checker-1707623/?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleJapanese tech company Konica Minolta is crowdfunding a device that identifies your level of stench. The pocket-sized machine connects to a smartphone via Bluetooth, and lets users scan four hotspots: around feet, behind ears, top of head, and underarms. [...]
- Better Call Saul: Darkness Gains Dime... — Better Call Saul: Darkness Gains Dimension – The American Society of Cinematographershttps://ascmag.com/articles/better-call-saul-darkness-gains-dimensionWhen Better Call Saul creators Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould began discussing the third season of the show with cinematographer Marshall Adams, ASC, one question that arose was how to approach the big night exteriors that feature prominently in the first two episodes, “Mabel” [...]
- Can’t Decide What Kind of Flying Car ... — https://www.wired.com/2017/06/flying-car-concepts-prototypes?mbid=nl_62217_p10&CNDID=49046367The long-promised age of the flying car is finally here (kinda). Here are 10 of the most promising designs. [...]
- Apple chief: driverless car venture i... — Apple chief: driverless car venture is ‘the mother of all AI projects’ | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jun/13/apple-self-driving-car-technology-tim-cook?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=230527&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Tim Cook confirms tech giant is working on ‘autonomous systems’, but is tight-lipped on whether it is making its own vehicle [...]