The Nokia HS-4W Wireless Boom Headset is sleek silver and operates via Bluetooth. Features include a volume control, answer / end functionality and voice dial activation. Weighing 21g and claims 6 hours of talk time or 160 hours of standby time.
Nokia HS-4W Bluetooth headset
- iOS 11: toggling wifi and Bluetooth i... — iOS 11: toggling wifi and Bluetooth in Control Centre doesn’t actually turn them off | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/21/ios-11-apple-toggling-wifi-bluetooth-control-centre-doesnt-turn-them-off?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=244655&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Quick switch simply disconnects phone from access points and devices rather than turning off the radios, in move criticised by security researchers [...]
- Charge up your iPhone or Android with... — The Best Wireless Phone Chargers For Your iPhone or Android | Digital Trendshttps://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/best-wireless-phone-chargers/We review the best wireless phone chargers available right now to help you choose, covering the Qi and PMA standards. The most popular right now is Qi, under the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC), but there is a rival called Powermat, under the Power [...]
- IPhone X Adopters Must Wait Until 201... — IPhone X Adopters Must Wait Until 2018 For Wireless Chargers – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-12/iphone-x-adopters-must-wait-until-2018-for-wireless-chargersApple announces its own charging mat, the AirPower, which can charge all of its devices, including the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, AirPods, and Apple Watch. The AirPower charger won’t be available when the iPhone X ships. It’s coming in 2018, Apple says. [...]
- Nokia got a lot right with its first ... — [...]
- Keep Tabs On Your BO With Portable Od... — Keep Tabs On Your BO With Portable Odor Checker – Geek.comhttps://www.geek.com/tech/keep-tabs-on-your-bo-with-portable-odor-checker-1707623/?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleJapanese tech company Konica Minolta is crowdfunding a device that identifies your level of stench. The pocket-sized machine connects to a smartphone via Bluetooth, and lets users scan four hotspots: around feet, behind ears, top of head, and underarms. [...]