Apple announced that Mac OS X 10.3 Panther will ship on October 24 costing $129 for a single user license. Apple CEO Steve Jobs said: “Panther sets the new gold standard for operating systems. With more than 150 new features, we’re delivering innovations today that will not be seen in any other operating system for years to come.” Apple’s new Panther section includes a page on new features for system administrators. New versions of iCal and iSync have also been released today.
Mac OS X 10.3 Panther Official
- Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, La... — Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, Launch New 13-inch MacBookhttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/apple-rumored-to-kill-macbook-air-launch-new-13-inch-macbook/61162/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=01262018&utm_term=NewsletterApple is not only rumored to be developing an “entry-level” MacBook boasting a 13-inch LCD display, but the unit could potentially serve as a replacement for the company’s aging, 13-inch MacBook Air when it launches, according to a DigiTimes report published this morning. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 — iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 | Release Date | Images | Price and Morehttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/iphone-xi/61016/Apple will release the iPhone X’s successor in 2018, which could be called the iPhone XI, iPhone X2, or even iPhone X (2018). Here’s what it could look like. [...]
- Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide — Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide – Marvel Bloghttps://blog.marvelapp.com/designing-vr-beginners-guide/?ref=donvy.comThe VR age is rapidly approaching. When the world’s largest tech companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple) are investing billions into the development of VR technologies, you know something big is on the horizon. Experts say that this VR revolution will be bigger than the advent of the [...]
- Textpert’s A.I. Is Thinking on ... — News: Textpert’s A.I. Is Thinking on Her Own (and it’s Spooky)http://sea.pcmag.com/news/18893/textperts-ai-is-thinking-on-her-own-and-its-spookyTextpert’s TEVI AI is not a bot, its CEO says. It’s being trained to respond to relationship drama, but its functionality will go far beyond day-to-day matters of the heart SaveSave [...]
- What to look out for when moving clou... — What to look out for when moving cloud-based files that are stored locally on your Mac | Macworldhttps://www.macworld.com/article/3241025/data-center-cloud/what-to-look-out-for-when-moving-cloud-based-files-that-are-stored-locally-on-your-mac.html?idg_eid=412374c121fe539738655f52ae490f8f&email_SHA1_lc=f6d5fe2a378ea202f8af35117edcb06be2465c6d&cid=mw_nlt_mw_daily_html_2017-12-28&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Macworld%20Daily%202017-12-28&utm_term=mw_daily_htmlAs always, it’s a good idea to back up your files before moving them. The best time to start creating a backup is right this second if you don’t have one. Sync services are a great way to [...]