LG Electronics Co. has developed a 76-inch plasma display panel (PDP) television, featuring 2.07 million pixels, capable of perfectly reproducing high-definition pictures on its screen measuring 1,920 mm in width and 1,080 mm in length, and only 83 mm thick.
World’s Largest Plasma TV
- The fire and fury of TV satirist Sama... — ‘I’ve gone full witch’: the fire and fury of TV satirist Samantha Bee | Culture | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/culture/2018/jan/27/ive-gone-full-witch-the-fire-and-fury-of-tv-satirist-samantha-bee?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=262033&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2The former Daily Show host turned acidic critic of modern America talks digital cleanses, diversifying the newsroom and the hope of the #metoo movement. SaveSave [...]
- Ancient Civilizations – Season ... — “Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn’t believing. It’s where belief stops, because it isn’t needed anymore.” -Terry Pratchett Ancient Civilizations – Season 1, Episode 6: Into the Great Pyramid – TV.comhttp://www.tv.com/shows/ancient-civilizations/into-the-great-pyramid-2329831/Noted Egyptologist Zahi Al-Hawass showcases the most up-to-date archaeological work going on in Egypt and reveals new discoveries that may shed light on some of [...]
- LG Display’s giant rollable OLE... — LG Display’s giant rollable OLED TV is indistinguishable from magichttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/08/lg-display-giant-rollable-oled-4k-tv/Now you see it, now you don’t. [...]
- The Best TV Shows of 2017 — Emily Nussbaum: The Best TV Shows of 2017 | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/2017-in-review/definitely-not-a-top-ten-list-the-best-tv-shows-of-2017?mbid=nl_Daily%20123017&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=12654648&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1302620420&spReportId=MTMwMjYyMDQyMAS2They’re mostly shows that took big risks; but, equally important, they offered big pleasures. [...]
- Why 4K isn’t enough: The case f... — Why 4K isn’t enough: The case for higher resolutions – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/why-4k-isnt-enough-the-case-for-higher-resolutions/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756A 4K TV gives you more than 8 million pixels. You might think that’s plenty. But other tech needs even more. SaveSave [...]