Built by International Robotics, Neiman Marcus offers the His & Hers Robots on their web site. They can answer the door, help you with your groceries, and relay messages to other family members – all that for only $400,000.00.
6-feet tall servant robots
- Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability... — Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability, Privacy, and No Killer Robots – ExtremeTechhttps://www.extremetech.com/extreme/270922-googles-ai-manifesto-accountability-privacy-and-no-killer-robots?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleGoogle lists seven core values for its AI research and lists several applications that are off-limits. Google’s general objectives for AI include being socially beneficial, avoiding creating or reinforcing unfair bias, being built and tested for safety, being accountable to people, incorporating privacy design principles, [...]
- BEWARE: Wendy’s Hack = BDO Phis... — The April 23 hack of fast food chain Wendy’s Philippines exposing over 80,000 records is now being used by the hackers to send phishing emails purportedly from BDO asking to verify your account. Obviously, DO NOT click on the button as it DOES NOT direct you to bdo.com.ph, but to dsi.mtsu.edu which is perhaps another compromised site housing a fake [...]
- 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designe... — 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designer Should Follow in 2018 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2018/05/18-twitter-accounts-every-web-designer-should-follow-in-2018/?ref=donvy.comWhen you think about social media marketing for your web design business, you may be inclined to focus on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Dribbble. After all, visuals play a major part in the conversations that take place there and you are [...]
- Twitter to Reduce Visibility of Disru... — Twitter to Reduce Visibility of Disruptive, Negative Accounts – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-15/twitter-to-reduce-visibility-of-disruptive-negative-accountsTwitter Inc. is taking another step to reduce the amount of harmful content on its site, this time expanding the effort beyond users who explicitly break the social network’s rules. [...]
- This Mower Can Cut Around Posts With ... — This is why the labor force of the future is 80% robots and 20% humans. If the coal miners and grass cutters and call centers do not prepare themselves for the coming jobpocalypse, they should all prepare to go hungry. If they’re alright with belt-tightening and basically starving, they should try not to have children [...]