Palm Infocenter: The Tungsten T3 packs a brilliant 320×480 screen, a 400mhz Intel XScale processor and 64MB of RAM in a compact and functional design. The T3 prominently features the largest screen found on a Palm branded handheld to date, and double the resolution of any Pocket PC. Palm Inc’s new top of the line Tungsten handheld with a large screen and small form factor debuts with a $399 price tag.
Review of the Palm Tungsten T3
- Can Cryptocurrency Mining Save the Me... — News: Can Cryptocurrency Mining Save the Media Business?http://sea.pcmag.com/news/19588/can-cryptocurrency-mining-save-the-media-businessThe media company Salon is testing an alternative to online ads that’ll serve a cryptocurrency miner that can help the publisher generate revenue. The miner—which requires people to opt in—runs over your internet browser and siphons away a PC’s excess computing power to generate a virtual currency called [...]
- Exclusive: Intel’s new smart gl... — [...]
- 5 logo design trends for 2018 — 5 logo design trends for 2018 | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/features/logo-design-trends?ref=donvy.comWe forecast the five biggest trends that will shape logo design in 2018. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- Web Design Trends 2018: What Will Mak... — Web Design Trends 2018: What Will Make an Impact This Year?https://www.shopify.ca/partners/blog/web-design-trends-2018?ref=donvy.comLast year, web design trends were very much about web animations and micro interactions, conversational interfaces, and chatbots, design sprints and bespoke illustrations.We wanted to know which trends will make an impact in 2018. SaveSave [...]
- If You Care About Cities, Apple’... — https://www.wired.com/story/apple-campus/?mbid=nl_122917_daily_list1_p4The architecture and design of the years-in-the-making Apple Park are brilliant. How it fits into the world around it? Not so much. [...]