Palm Infocenter: The Tungsten T3 packs a brilliant 320×480 screen, a 400mhz Intel XScale processor and 64MB of RAM in a compact and functional design. The T3 prominently features the largest screen found on a Palm branded handheld to date, and double the resolution of any Pocket PC. Palm Inc’s new top of the line Tungsten handheld with a large screen and small form factor debuts with a $399 price tag.
Review of the Palm Tungsten T3
- 5 Years, 5 Trends: A Look at the Past... — 5 years, 5 trends: A look at the past and future of designhttps://www.invisionapp.com/blog/past-future-design-trends/?ref=donvy.comSidebar’s Sacha Greif reflects on VR design, chatbots, UX writing, and more. [...]
- 3 Essential Design Trends, September ... — 3 Essential Design Trends, September 2017 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2017/08/essential-design-trends-september-2017/Sometimes you can just look at new website projects and see what designers are thinking. You can feel the mood. This month’s trends reflect that concept with bold color choices, a collapse of the traditional hero header style that’s been popular for a while and dark animated [...]
- Logo Rank — Logo Rank – Check your logo design with deep learninghttp://brandmark.io/logo-rank/?ref=donvy.comColor and contrast can help draw attention to your brand. Although color is very subjective, color psychology is one of the most effective ways to establish brand positioning. [...]
- This is why AI shouldn’t design... — This is why AI shouldn’t design inspirational posters – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/ai-inspirational-posters-motivational-posters-artificial-intelligence-inspirobot/?ftag=CAD-04-10aai6g&bhid=27547158291070567978960326502559An AI dubbed InspiroBot, brought to our (CNET.com) attention by IFL Science, puts together some of the most bizarre (and thus delightful) inspirational posters around. [...]
- Bitcoin Is Splitting in Two. Now What... — https://www.wired.com/story/bitcoin-is-splitting-in-two-now-what/?mbid=nl_8117_p2&CNDID=49046367Bitcoin Cash is a variation on bitcoin’s design, incorporating much bigger blocks, allowing for more transactions in a given time. Supporters say their project is necessary because planned changes that could expand bitcoin’s capacity are not sufficient. “At this point, it seems that the differences are irreconcilable and a split is unavoidable,” says Amaury Séchet, [...]