This tiny, ultra-portable, battery-operated stereo system is the first powered audio system designed exclusively for the 3rd Generation iPod. A highly efficient amplifier powers four full-range micro drivers to deliver a full spectrum of pure, distinct sound, while the revolutionary MaxxBass technology allows listeners to enjoy deep bass without lugging large speakers around. Available exclusively in October through the Apple Store.
Altec Lansing inMotion Portable iPod Speakers
- iOS 11: Release date, best features, ... — iOS 11: Release date, best features, tips and download – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/ios-11-release-date-best-features-tips-download-september-19/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756iOS 11 will be available September 19, likely around 10 a.m. PT, if Apple follows its usual release schedule. Until then, bookmark this page, add it to your home screen or write it on a sticky note and keep checking back. [...]
- Gab is suing Google for allegedly vio... — Gab is suing Google for allegedly violating antitrust laws – The Washington Posthttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/09/15/gab-is-suing-google-for-allegedly-violating-antitrust-laws/?hpid=hp_hp-cards_hp-card-technology%3Ahomepage%2FcardThe lawsuit is the latest salvo in a battle pitting right-leaning technologists against Silicon Valley giants. Gab alleges in the lawsuit that “Google deprives competitors, on a discriminatory basis, of access to the App Store, which an essential facility or resource.” [...]
- Apple’s new watch has traders p... — The new Apple Watch has traders punishing Swatch – Business Insiderhttp://www.businessinsider.com/apple-watch-series-3-swatch-stock-price-investors-hedging-big-2017-9Swatch, the $21 billion Swiss watchmaker, dropped as much as 4.5% on Wednesday when European trading opened, losing almost $1 billion in market value in the process. [...]
- Flying to US to get an iPhone X is ch... — Flying to US to get an iPhone X is cheaper than buying in Europe. It’s also illegal | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/14/flying-us-iphone-x-cheaper-than-buying-europe-illegal-hmrc-vat?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=243679&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2HMRC’s rules are clear: you’ve got to pay VAT on your £390-plus US purchases when you fly home, which makes those big savings a lot less appealing [...]
- The iPhone X and Apple’s Mundane Visi... — The iPhone X and Apple’s Mundane Vision of the Future | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/the-iphone-x-and-apples-mundane-vision-of-the-future?mbid=nl_TNY%20Template%20-%20With%20Photo%20(49)&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=11914028&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1241128882&spReportId=MTI0MTEyODg4MgS2Ten years ago, with the launch of the original iPhone, Steve Jobs proclaimed a revolution. So why wasn’t Tuesday’s event more exciting? As ever, there was the strange sense that the future was being announced, and that it would soon be the [...]