Gizmodo: New wireless 5.1 channel surround sound home theater-in-a-box system from Sony. The speakers and the subwoofer of the Sony DAV-DS1000 connect to its receiver digitally using infrared, so you don’t have to string speaker cable everywhere.
Sony’s wireless home theater-in-a-box
- Honda set to unveil four adorable rob... — Honda set to unveil four adorable robot concepts at CES with facial interactions, more | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/12/08/honda-ces-robots/This week Honda unveiled its CES 2018 preview, detailing a four-some of uber cute robotic concepts that it hopes to bring to consumers before long. While Honda is largely known for its automotive wing, the brand has an extensive history [...]
- Meet the first remote for everything — Smart Remote | The first remote for everythinghttps://sevenhugs.comHave you ever dreamed of controlling everything in your home with a single remote? Well now you can. Smart Remote instantly adapts to anything you point at—like magic! The world’s first smart remote to control anything with just one touch. Sevenhugs brings you the Smart Remote that is [...]
- What Amazon Echo and Google Home Do W... — https://www.wired.com/story/amazon-echo-and-google-home-voice-data-delete/?CNDID=49046367&mbid=nl_ipwarming_daily_list1_p1Like the idea of Amazon Echo and Google Home, but feel uneasy about all that recording? Here’s what they listen to—and how to delete it. [...]
- Google Home can now do two things at ... — Google Home can now do two things at the same timehttps://www.engadget.com/2017/11/30/google-home-multitasking-update/‘Okay Google, define multitasking and play thrash metal in the living room.’ [...]
- How to Turn Any Old Speakers Into Wir... — https://www.wired.com/2014/08/bluetooth-audio-adapters/?mbid=nl_112417_daily_list3_p3Adding a tiny Bluetooth adapter to your home stereo is the easy way to take your system from the Golden Age of Rock to the Modern Age of Spotify. [...]