Now in its third generation, the iPod is, hands-down, everyone’s favorite digital music player. Apple has released two new iPods at 20GB and 40GB sizes, replacing the 15GB and 30GB models. Apple also announced new, faster iMacs. The new iMacs run up to 1.25GHz and include faster RAM and faster video cards. The new iMacs also include AirPort Extreme support and USB 2.0.
Apple’s new iPods and iMacs
- iOS 11: Release date, best features, ... — iOS 11: Release date, best features, tips and download – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/ios-11-release-date-best-features-tips-download-september-19/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756iOS 11 will be available September 19, likely around 10 a.m. PT, if Apple follows its usual release schedule. Until then, bookmark this page, add it to your home screen or write it on a sticky note and keep checking back. [...]
- Bitcoin’s Wild Ride Shows The Truth: ... — Bitcoin’s Wild Ride Shows The Truth: It Is Probably Worth Zero – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/bitcoins-wild-ride-shows-the-truth-it-is-probably-worth-zero-1505760623If we assume that Bitcoin will either succeed completely in displacing gold or fail and be worth zero, it helps explain why the digital token has been so incredibly volatile, with a 40% loss in two weeks, and a 33% rebound since Friday’s [...]
- Emmy Awards reflect TV’s new wo... — Emmy Awards reflect TV's new world order – LA Timeshttp://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-emmys-news-story-20170917-story.html#nt=oft07a-3gp1Who were the big winners at the 69th primetime Emmy Awards? Streaming video solidified its place as the vanguard for television creativity as Hulu’s “The Handmaid’s Tale” was honored with five statuettes including outstanding drama series at the 69th Emmy Awards. [...]
- Apple’s new watch has traders p... — The new Apple Watch has traders punishing Swatch – Business Insiderhttp://www.businessinsider.com/apple-watch-series-3-swatch-stock-price-investors-hedging-big-2017-9Swatch, the $21 billion Swiss watchmaker, dropped as much as 4.5% on Wednesday when European trading opened, losing almost $1 billion in market value in the process. [...]
- The iPhone X and Apple’s Mundane Visi... — The iPhone X and Apple’s Mundane Vision of the Future | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/the-iphone-x-and-apples-mundane-vision-of-the-future?mbid=nl_TNY%20Template%20-%20With%20Photo%20(49)&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=11914028&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1241128882&spReportId=MTI0MTEyODg4MgS2Ten years ago, with the launch of the original iPhone, Steve Jobs proclaimed a revolution. So why wasn’t Tuesday’s event more exciting? As ever, there was the strange sense that the future was being announced, and that it would soon be the [...]