The Gibbs Aquada is designed to reach speeds of 100mph on land and over 30mph on water and can switch between the two surfaces by pushing a button. Gibbs Technologies says that no other road-legal amphibian has managed to exceed 6mph on water. The high-speed land and water vehicle costs 150,000 pounds sterling (US$225,000).
Gibbs Aquada Amphibian Car
- Honda set to unveil four adorable rob... — Honda set to unveil four adorable robot concepts at CES with facial interactions, more | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/12/08/honda-ces-robots/This week Honda unveiled its CES 2018 preview, detailing a four-some of uber cute robotic concepts that it hopes to bring to consumers before long. While Honda is largely known for its automotive wing, the brand has an extensive history [...]
- 15 Tech Gifts for Your Pampered Pet — 15 Tech Gifts for Your Pampered Pet | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/feature/340440/15-tech-gifts-for-your-pampered-pet?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleIn 1994, US owners of dogs, cats, and other household pets spent a measly $17 billion on their furry friends, according to the American Pet Products Association. As of 2016, companion animal spending was up to $66.75 billion, a number that’s expected to jump to $69.36 billion [...]
- Unlocked iPhone X Now Available in th... — Unlocked iPhone X Now Available in the US – Apple iPhone Xhttp://sea.pcmag.com/apple-iphone-x/18531/news/unlocked-iphone-x-now-available-in-the-usIf you choose this option, the device will arrive SIM-free, and you’ll be able to activate it with any carrier that supports the iPhone. [...]
- Apple releases iOS 11.2 with Apple Pa... — Apple releases iOS 11.2 with Apple Pay Cash and a bug fixhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/12/02/apple-releases-ios-11-2-with-apple-pay-cash-and-a-bug-fix/Apple’s latest iOS update is here — grab it now to fix the bug where local notifications make iPhones reset. iOS 11.2 is a pretty major update and it also brings new features, including a Venmo or Square Cash-like person-to-person money transfer system, Apple [...]
- Apple research gives a peek at its se... — Apple research gives a peek at its self-driving car planshttps://www.engadget.com/2017/11/22/apple-research-self-driving-cars/Apple opens up (a bit) on its self-driving vehicle LiDAR research. The study shows how it spots cyclists and pedestrians using fewer sensors. [...]