The Gibbs Aquada is designed to reach speeds of 100mph on land and over 30mph on water and can switch between the two surfaces by pushing a button. Gibbs Technologies says that no other road-legal amphibian has managed to exceed 6mph on water. The high-speed land and water vehicle costs 150,000 pounds sterling (US$225,000).
Gibbs Aquada Amphibian Car
- American Express adds B2B blockchain ... — American Express adds B2B blockchain payments for faster transfers, added security – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/american-express-adds-b2b-blockchain-payments-for-faster-transfers-added-security/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472The new payment method is only available for US businesses sending money to businesses banking with Santander UK, but may roll out to other clients. [...]
- Tesla Semi revealed: Electric truck i... — Tesla Semi revealed: Electric truck is semi-autonomous, has 500-mile range – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/tesla-semi-revealed-electric-truck-is-semi-autonomous-has-500-mile-range/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Elon Musk’s new tractor trailer can handle most US shipping routes on a single charge. SaveSave [...]
- What you need to know before buying a... — What you need to know before buying an EVhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/11/15/best-ev-hybrid-car/How to find the electric (or hybrid) vehicle that’s best for you. [...]
- Net States Rule the World; We Need to... — https://www.wired.com/story/net-states-rule-the-world-we-need-to-recognize-their-power/?mbid=nl_110417_daily_list3_p4Opinion: The world is no longer dominated by nations. We’re in a non-state, net-state era. Because the world is no longer neatly divided into states (countries like the US, France, and India) and non-states (terrorist organizations like ISIS and al Qaeda). [...]
- Apple’s self-driving tech appears to ... — Apple’s self-driving tech appears to be one fully-contained unithttps://www.engadget.com/2017/10/18/apple-self-driving-tech-one-fully-contained-unit/Such a design would, in theory, allow the array to be easily incorporated into any vehicle. [...]