japantoday.com: Sony unveiled a new version of the robot dog Aibo, featuring better image-recognition functions and an improved body mechanism allowing it to move more fluidly. The Aibo ERS-7 will sell for 185,000 yen and orders will be accepted from Sept 27 with shipment scheduled for early November.
Sony unveils new version of Aibo
- The NRA: Keep Your Hands Off My Dog... — [...]
- SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE ... — [...]
- The Cheapskate’s Guide to the G... — The Cheapskate’s Guide to the Good Life – WSJ.comhttps://graphics.wsj.com/image-grid/OD50Spring2018/If the rising costs of being cosmopolitan have you in a flap, consider these 50 pennywise ways to score affordable luxury—from style steals to décor deals to steep travel discounts that are almost as disconcerting as talking birds. [...]
- Oscars 2018 predictions from our film... — Oscars 2018 predictions from our film critic Peter Bradshaw | Film | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2018/mar/04/peter-bradshaw-predictions-oscars-2018-academy-awards?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=266179&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Will The Shape of Water and Three Billboards dominate at the first post-Weinstein Academy Awards? At the Golden Globes, James Franco was at one moment the hero of the hour, winning for The Disaster Artist, and then he was denounced by a [...]
- Justin Timberlake – Filthy (Off... — [...]