japantoday.com: Sony unveiled a new version of the robot dog Aibo, featuring better image-recognition functions and an improved body mechanism allowing it to move more fluidly. The Aibo ERS-7 will sell for 185,000 yen and orders will be accepted from Sept 27 with shipment scheduled for early November.
Sony unveils new version of Aibo
- Justin Timberlake – Filthy (Off... — [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- Photoshop for designers who don’... — Photoshop for designers who don’t use Photoshop – Photoshop for designers who don’t use Photoshophttps://photoshopfordesignerswhodontusephotoshop.com/?ref=donvy.comA series of video tutorials for UI/UX designers that don’t use Photoshop as their main tool but still need to do some image retouching here and there. [...]
- Photolemur 2.2 Spectre — Photolemur 2.2 Spectre – Product Hunthttps://www.producthunt.com/posts/photolemur-2-2-spectrePhotolemur 2.2 Spectre – The world’s first automated photo enhancement solution for Mac and Windows. It runs on artificial intelligence, uses image recognition, and a little bit of real-world magic. With the new Opacity Slider, the power of control is in your hands. You are to decide what level of [...]
- Honda set to unveil four adorable rob... — Honda set to unveil four adorable robot concepts at CES with facial interactions, more | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/12/08/honda-ces-robots/This week Honda unveiled its CES 2018 preview, detailing a four-some of uber cute robotic concepts that it hopes to bring to consumers before long. While Honda is largely known for its automotive wing, the brand has an extensive history [...]