The Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Car CAR-100 is a little toy car that can be remote-controlled (and charged) using any of Sony Ericsson’s Bluetooth-enabled cellphones. They demonstrated these back at CeBIT this March.
Sony Ericsson’s Bluetooth CAR-100
- 5 ways you can add Alexa to your car ... — 5 ways to take Alexa with you in the car – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/ways-you-can-add-alexa-to-your-car-right-now/?ftag=CAD-04-10aaf6e&bhid=If you use Alexa at home every day, why not bring her along for your daily commute? [...]
- Bring the HAL 9000 home w/ this live-... — Bring the HAL 9000 home w/ this live-model replica with Amazon Alexa built-in | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2018/03/09/hal-9000-alexa/It seems that Alexa is making its way into just about everything. There are tons of smart speakers out with it, some car manufacturers are including it, and it even made its way into a few phones. Now, however, Alexa is [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic suppor... — FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic support, auto shutter options & expanded iPhone X featureshttp://www.idownloadblog.com/2017/12/22/filmic-pro-bluetooth-microphone-support/Thanks to the latest update bumping version number to 6.4, videographers can now connect a Bluetooth microphone to their device and use it when shooting video in FiLMiC Pro. You must turn on this feature by enabling Bluetooth Microphone in the audio [...]
- WeBoost Drive Sleek Review: Cellular ... — WeBoost Drive Sleek Review: Cellular Signal Booster Helps in Remote Areas – ExtremeTechhttps://www.extremetech.com/extreme/260444-weboost-drive-sleek-cellular-signal-booster-helps-remote-areas?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleHere’s a quick way to step up cellular calling and data quality in your car when you’re off someplace remote, such as in snow country or an out-of-the-way beach down south: Install a cellular phone signal booster. The major player in the market [...]