The Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Car CAR-100 is a little toy car that can be remote-controlled (and charged) using any of Sony Ericsson’s Bluetooth-enabled cellphones. They demonstrated these back at CeBIT this March.
Sony Ericsson’s Bluetooth CAR-100
- Apple research gives a peek at its se... — Apple research gives a peek at its self-driving car planshttps://www.engadget.com/2017/11/22/apple-research-self-driving-cars/Apple opens up (a bit) on its self-driving vehicle LiDAR research. The study shows how it spots cyclists and pedestrians using fewer sensors. [...]
- How to Turn Any Old Speakers Into Wir... — https://www.wired.com/2014/08/bluetooth-audio-adapters/?mbid=nl_112417_daily_list3_p3Adding a tiny Bluetooth adapter to your home stereo is the easy way to take your system from the Golden Age of Rock to the Modern Age of Spotify. [...]
- Apple’s autonomous car software... — Apple’s autonomous car software uses neural networks to improve navigation, object detection – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/apples-autonomous-car-software-uses-neural-networks-to-improve-navigation-object-detection/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472In a research paper, Apple scientists explain how new software can help self-driving cars identify pedestrians and cyclists by improving LiDAR. [...]
- Self-Driving Car Tech Can Help Anothe... — https://www.wired.com/story/self-driving-car-tech-can-help-another-form-of-transport-wheelchairs/?mbid=nl_111817_daily_list3_p2Opinion: The tech exists and is affordable. The main obstacle is a lack of investment. [...]
- What you need to know before buying a... — What you need to know before buying an EVhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/11/15/best-ev-hybrid-car/How to find the electric (or hybrid) vehicle that’s best for you. [...]