The Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Car CAR-100 is a little toy car that can be remote-controlled (and charged) using any of Sony Ericsson’s Bluetooth-enabled cellphones. They demonstrated these back at CeBIT this March.
Sony Ericsson’s Bluetooth CAR-100
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic suppor... — FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic support, auto shutter options & expanded iPhone X featureshttp://www.idownloadblog.com/2017/12/22/filmic-pro-bluetooth-microphone-support/Thanks to the latest update bumping version number to 6.4, videographers can now connect a Bluetooth microphone to their device and use it when shooting video in FiLMiC Pro. You must turn on this feature by enabling Bluetooth Microphone in the audio [...]
- WeBoost Drive Sleek Review: Cellular ... — WeBoost Drive Sleek Review: Cellular Signal Booster Helps in Remote Areas – ExtremeTechhttps://www.extremetech.com/extreme/260444-weboost-drive-sleek-cellular-signal-booster-helps-remote-areas?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleHere’s a quick way to step up cellular calling and data quality in your car when you’re off someplace remote, such as in snow country or an out-of-the-way beach down south: Install a cellular phone signal booster. The major player in the market [...]
- Math Says You’re Driving Wrong ... — https://www.wired.com/story/math-says-youre-driving-wrong-and-its-slowing-us-all-down/?CNDID=49046367&mbid=nl_121517_daily_list3_p4A new study in IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems mathematically models the implications of the larger problem: You’re not keeping the right distance from the car behind you. [...]
- Apple research gives a peek at its se... — Apple research gives a peek at its self-driving car planshttps://www.engadget.com/2017/11/22/apple-research-self-driving-cars/Apple opens up (a bit) on its self-driving vehicle LiDAR research. The study shows how it spots cyclists and pedestrians using fewer sensors. [...]