dpreview.com: Mission3-D has announced the launch of their Photo3-D™ product, the world’s first affordable device that enables anyone to easily take 3-D photographs. Photo3-D works with any digital camera, and includes everything needed to easily take, see and share 3-D photographs. MSRP is US$129.
Take 3-D Digital Photos
- Apple’s Most Important WWDC 2018 Anno... — ARKit 2, Privacy, Siri Shortcuts: The Most Important WWDC 2018 News – Varietyhttps://variety.com/2018/digital/news/wwdc-2018-biggest-news-siri-ios-apple-tv-1202829288/“Today is all about software,” proclaimed Apple CEO Tim Cook during the opening keynote for Apple’s 2018 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Jose, Calif., on Monday, setting the stage for a long list of announcements of new features coming to iPhone, iPad, [...]
- Withings to Nokia Digital Health then... — Announcements – Frequently asked questions about the acquisition of Nokia digital health business – Nokiahttps://support.health.nokia.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001422608?utm_campaign=event_201805_el&utm_content=main&utm_medium=email&utm_source=crmNokia wanted to refocus on its networks and licensing activities and so decided to divest its connected health entity. We are delighted to welcome Eric Carreel, the co-founder of Withings, as the head of this now independent entity. The teams at [...]
- What is GDPR and how will it affect d... — [...]
- Instagram Is Turning Into Facebook, a... — Instagram Is Turning Into Facebook, and That’s Bad – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/instagram-is-turning-into-facebook-and-thats-bad-1517422670Facebook has owned Instagram since 2012 but the two have felt totally different—until recently, when Instagram started using many of the same digital tricks Facebook pioneered to keep you scrolling longer. Why does Instagram want to be so much like its big brother at a time [...]
- The world is broken. Sometimes, it... — The world is broken. Sometimes, it’s OK to just be sad about that | Opinion | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/29/the-world-is-broken-sometimes-its-ok-to-just-be-sad-about-that?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=273206&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2In his last column for the Guardian US, writer at large Steven Thrasher writes about when it’s best to take action in life – and when it is fine to just self-reflect [...]