Palm InfoCenter: Sony Japan has taken the wraps off the new Clie, expected to be officially announced in San Francisco tomorrow. The Clie PEG-UX50 has a mini laptop like design with a swivel screen and built in keyboard. The device has a integrated in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless as well as a digital camera. [Update]
Another new Clie!
- The digital YASHICA Y35 has all the n... — The digital YASHICA Y35 has all the nuances of an old analog camera without any of the hassles | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/10/12/the-yashica-y35/If there has been any trend these past few months in tech it’s been this: old can be new again and retro is definitely, definitely in. The same goes for digital photography and the resurgence… [...]
- 5 must-read books for design students — 5 must-read books for design students | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/inspiration/5-must-read-books-for-design-studentsStart off your collection with these five essential design books. [...]
- 20 Best New Portfolio Sites, October ... — 20 Best New Portfolio Sites, October 2017 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2017/10/20-best-new-portfolio-sites-october-2017/?ref=donvy.comYet another almost-even mix of design trends and aesthetics. [...]
- Abandoned highway in Korea transforme... — Abandoned highway in Korea transformed into sky garden called Seoullo 7017 | DesignFaveshttps://www.designfaves.com/2017/10/abandoned-highway-in-korea-transformed-into-sky-garden-called-seoullo-7017#refnlAn abandoned highway in Seoul, Korea has been transformed into a truly inspiring “plant village” – a greener contrast to the noise and traffic in the busy streets below. The 983-meter long elevated walkway was first built in 1970 was only just recently [...]
- Branding Has Never Been Harder. Here’... — Branding Has Never Been Harder. Here’s How To Master It | Co.Designhttps://www.fastcodesign.com/90138019/branding-has-never-been-harder-heres-how-to-master-it?ref=donvy.comTremendous cultural and technological changes have expanded the parameters of identity design. Here are four key principles for branding in the age of ambiguity. [...]