Palm InfoCenter: Sony Japan has taken the wraps off the new Clie, expected to be officially announced in San Francisco tomorrow. The Clie PEG-UX50 has a mini laptop like design with a swivel screen and built in keyboard. The device has a integrated in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless as well as a digital camera. [Update]
Another new Clie!
- Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability... — Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability, Privacy, and No Killer Robots – ExtremeTechhttps://www.extremetech.com/extreme/270922-googles-ai-manifesto-accountability-privacy-and-no-killer-robots?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleGoogle lists seven core values for its AI research and lists several applications that are off-limits. Google’s general objectives for AI include being socially beneficial, avoiding creating or reinforcing unfair bias, being built and tested for safety, being accountable to people, incorporating privacy design principles, [...]
- SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE ... — [...]
- Apple’s Most Important WWDC 2018 Anno... — ARKit 2, Privacy, Siri Shortcuts: The Most Important WWDC 2018 News – Varietyhttps://variety.com/2018/digital/news/wwdc-2018-biggest-news-siri-ios-apple-tv-1202829288/“Today is all about software,” proclaimed Apple CEO Tim Cook during the opening keynote for Apple’s 2018 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Jose, Calif., on Monday, setting the stage for a long list of announcements of new features coming to iPhone, iPad, [...]
- Withings to Nokia Digital Health then... — Announcements – Frequently asked questions about the acquisition of Nokia digital health business – Nokiahttps://support.health.nokia.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001422608?utm_campaign=event_201805_el&utm_content=main&utm_medium=email&utm_source=crmNokia wanted to refocus on its networks and licensing activities and so decided to divest its connected health entity. We are delighted to welcome Eric Carreel, the co-founder of Withings, as the head of this now independent entity. The teams at [...]
- The design of the new Senate building... — We have money for this??? [...]