Imagine receiving an SMS/text message from your vehicle: “LINO PAJERO has detected an alarm activation – 0.1 km N of Filmore/Buendia (MK) and is not moving – 19:24 7-6-2003 14’33’29N 121’00’19E.” I didn’t know this product existed until I actually saw it installed and working! The TrakM8 has a built-in GPS and responds to “where” commands, among tons of other features.
- Larry Page’s Flying Car Project... — https://www.wired.com/story/kitty-hawk-larry-page-flying-car-prototype/Larry Page’s Kitty Hawk has shown a vehicle that looks, well, real. The single-seat Flyer now looks like a glossy, professional, production-ready machine, a major upgrade over the slightly precarious prototype it showed last year. That first version had the pilot perched on what looked like a motorcycle seat, separated from eight spinning fans by [...]
- UPS has new electric trucks that look... — UPS has new electric trucks that look straight out of a Pixar moviehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/05/09/ups-electric-trucks-arrival/UPS has revealed sleek new electric trucks that look like they’ve rolled straight out of Pixar’s Cars series. The company revealed it’s working with vehicle manufacturer Arrival on a pilot fleet of 35 lightweight electric trucks that look far more futuristic than the [...]
- Why you should change your Twitter an... — Why you should change your Twitter and GitHub passwords nowhttps://www.androidpolice.com/2018/05/04/change-twitter-github-passwords-now/?ref=donvy.comIt’s time to update your Twitter and GitHub passwords. Both services have confirmed that usernames and passwords were saved unmasked in plain text in internal logs. This is not a security breach, but users are advised to create a new password as a precautionary measure. by [...]
- Twitter advises 330M users to change ... — Twitter advises 330M users to change passwords after glitch that exposed some in plaintext – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/twitter-advises-all-users-to-change-passwords-after-glitch-that-exposed-some-in-plain-text/Twitter is telling its 330 million users to change their passwords after discovering a glitch that stored passwords unmasked in an internal log. The company says it fixed the bug and that there’s no indication of a breach or misuse, [...]
- Facebook logs SMS texts and calls, us... — Facebook logs SMS texts and calls, users find as they delete accounts | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/25/facebook-logs-texts-and-calls-users-find-as-they-delete-accounts-cambridge-analytica?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=269049&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2As users continue to delete their Facebook accounts in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica scandal, a number are discovering that the social network holds far more data about them than they expected, including complete logs of incoming and [...]