i4u: Hitachi presents (English translation ) a new, extremly small (250mm), Home Cleaning Robot Prototype. The robot can chart out a room automatically and vaccuums the floor when cruising around. The robot automatically empties the dust container in the loading station and also goes back to the loading station when it’s battery starts to get low on power.
Robot Vacuum from Hitachi
- Burial Plots: Robert Aickman’s Eerily... — Burial Plots: Robert Aickman’s Eerily Ordinary Stories | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/burial-plots-robert-aickmans-eerily-ordinary-stories?mbid=nl_Daily%20050718&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13459185&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1400626123&spReportId=MTQwMDYyNjEyMwS2Not a lot tends to happen in a story by Robert Aickman. Two young women picnic near a country churchyard. A newly elected councillor is appointed to a committee that oversees maintenance of the local cemetery. Somewhere on a Mediterranean-seeming island, an English couple buys [...]
- What “Isle of Dogs” Gets Right About ... — What Wes Anderson’s “Isle of Dogs” Gets Right About Japan | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-isle-of-dogs-gets-right-about-japan?mbid=nl_041418_Daily&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13315425&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1381232165&spReportId=MTM4MTIzMjE2NQS2To say that the film dehumanizes the Japanese is to assume the primacy of an English-speaking audience. [...]
- Justin Timberlake – Filthy (Off... — [...]
- Honda set to unveil four adorable rob... — Honda set to unveil four adorable robot concepts at CES with facial interactions, more | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/12/08/honda-ces-robots/This week Honda unveiled its CES 2018 preview, detailing a four-some of uber cute robotic concepts that it hopes to bring to consumers before long. While Honda is largely known for its automotive wing, the brand has an extensive history [...]
- Why Asian Countries Are Investing So ... — Why Asian Countries Are Investing So Heavily In The English Languagehttps://www.forbes.com/sites/anismuslimin/2017/11/30/why-asian-countries-are-investing-so-heavily-in-the-english-language/#28e4f7075e85There’s a very clear correlation between English proficiency and economic competitiveness both at the country and individual levels for all Asian countries. Singapore leads the pack followed by Malaysia, the Philippines, India and Hong Kong, while South Korea settles in sixth. Economic powerhouse China isn’t [...]