The USB Memory Watch has a built-in USB cable and can transfer files to most computer operating systems. The USB cable is cleverly stored in the watch band and the USB connector tucks conveniently into the band. There is also a LED light at the nine o’clock position that indicates the device status. It can store 128 Megs of data.
USB Memory Watch @ ThinkGeek
- Guns in the Philippines, and more har... — “Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte wants to give the public 42,000 guns in the fight against drug traffickers.” [...]
- ‘Invictus’ Read by Morgan... — [...]
- Detached Apple Watch Screens Spark Ne... — Detached Apple Watch Screens Spark New Class Action Lawsuithttps://www.idropnews.com/news/apple-watch/apple-hit-new-class-action-lawsuit-u-s-apple-watch-display-defects/73614/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=06112018&utm_term=NewsletterThe complaint states that Apple began selling the Apple Watch (Series 0) back in April, 2015, and that the company followed up with Watches (Series 1, 2 and 3) in the following years — but that all models contain the same “defect and/or flaw.” [...]
- This AI Can Clone Any Voice, Includin... — This is why you’re supposed to run and scream, “No!” to Shitty-bank (Citibank) Philippines’ ‘voice password’ offer as a “security measure.” </donvy> [...]
- Apple’s WWDC 2018: New features... — [...]