Keep your data in your pocket when you travel! How cool is that? A ball point pen with 128 megabytes of data storage. Secure private data in your pocket . Store an entire product catalog on your pen. Keep your next business presentation on your pen and when your finished give it to your prospect as a gift!
USB Memory Pen
- Best Credit Cards of 2017 — Best Credit Cards of 2017: Reviews, Rewards and Offershttps://www.nerdwallet.com/the-best-credit-cards?utm_source=pk&utm_medium=ntve&utm_campaign=cc_mktg_paid_083017_best_a&utm_content=2811-1617-39&mktg_hline=2811&mktg_img=1617&mktg_body=39Log inJoinCredit CardsCredit CardsBest ofBest credit cards of 2017Best rewards cardsBest cash back cardsBest travel cardsBest balance transfer cardsBest 0% APR cardsBest student cardsBest cards for bad creditCompare cardsCompare card… [...]
- iPhone X’s Face ID has at least 3 coo... — iPhone X’s Face ID has at least 3 cool hidden features – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/iphone-x-face-id-cool-hidden-features/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756And we don’t mean selfie portraits or animated poop. Apple’s least-flashy use for Face ID may be its most convenient for phone owners, because in order to benefit from it, you won’t have to do anything at all. This subtler part of Face [...]
- Western Digital My Book Duo Offers ... — Western Digital My Book Duo Offers ‘Colossal’ 20TB of Storage | News & Opinion | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/news/355733/western-digital-my-book-duo-offers-colossal-20tb-of-storag?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleHave a ton of photos, videos, documents, and music to store? Western Digital’s new My Book Duo models feature options with up to 20TB of storage, include USB-C and USB-A ports, and have a 3-year warranty. Pricing ranges from an [...]
- This site lists all the countries you... — This site lists all the countries you can travel to without a visahttps://thenextweb.com/apps/2017/08/10/this-site-lists-all-the-countries-you-can-travel-to-without-a-visa/#.tnw_OydlsUnSTell VisaDB where you’re from and it’ll list all the countries you can travel to without having to apply for a visa. How nifty is that? [...]
- What it’s like to ship yourself overn... — What it’s like to ship yourself overnight on Cabin’s sleep pod bus | TechCrunchhttps://techcrunch.com/2017/07/22/cabin-sleep-pod-bus-review/A round trip Cabin between Los Angeles and San Francisco costs $230. What you get with Cabin is a sleep pod, bedding, free Wi-Fi, complimentary water, nighttime tea, coffee, earplugs and a melatonin supplement. You can store up to two pieces of [...]