“The Matrix Reloaded” will open in IMAX theaters two or three weeks after its general release May 15, “The Matrix Revolutions” will open Nov. 5 in both conventional and Imax cinemas, marking the first time that a live-action Hollywood film is released concurrently in both large- and standard-sized formats, known in the industry as a day-and-date release.
Matrix sequels to show in IMAX theaters
- This Timelapse Was Made by Flying a D... — This Timelapse Was Made by Flying a Drone in Giant Circleshttps://petapixel.com/2017/11/13/timelapse-made-flying-drone-giant-circles/Need a dose of inspiration for your aerial drone imagery? This 3-minute film of drone footage from Hong Kong-based production company Visual Suspect will provide it. It was shot by fixing the drone’s camera on a landmark while the drone flies around it in giant [...]
- Netflix Delivers a Killer Serial Kill... — Netflix Delivers a Killer Serial Killer Series: Production on David Fincher’s ‘Mindhunter’ | Creative Planet Networkhttp://www.creativeplanetnetwork.com/news/shoot/netflix-delivers-killer-serial-killer-series-production-david-finchers-mindhunter/619627The first masterpiece from filmmaker David Fincher was his feature film Se7en, a procedural featuring one of the most memorable serial killers ever committed to celluloid. Ten years ago he returned this dark territory with Zodiac, an adaptation of the [...]
- Beyoncé will star in Disney’s live-ac... — Beyoncé will star in Disney’s live-action remake of The Lion King – The Vergehttps://www.theverge.com/2017/11/1/16596124/disney-the-lion-king-beyonce-cast-announcementJon Favreau’s upcoming remake of The Lion King has been lining up an impressive cast, and today Disney announced that Beyoncé herself will be playing Nala, the love interest for the film’s main character, Simba (Donald Glover). The film will also feature [...]
- Paddington 2 review – Hugh Grant stea... — Paddington 2 review – Hugh Grant steals the show in sweet-natured and funny sequel | Film | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/26/paddington-2-review-hugh-grant-sequel-michael-bond-film?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=249664&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Grant is on top form as a cravat-wearing villain who frames Paddington for theft in a follow-up that lives up to Michael Bond’s evergreen original [...]
- Meet the new hotshots of American fil... — Meet the new hotshots of American film-making | Film | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/22/meet-the-new-hotshots-of-american-film-making-director-dee-rees-mudbound-eliza-hittman?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=249075&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2As Dee Rees’s racially charged, Oscar-tipped film Mudbound debuts on Netflix, we speak to the director about challenging the establishment, while below, we profile directors Eliza Hittman, the Safdie brothers and Chloé Zhao [...]