MacNN: DVD2oneX is a DVD processing tool for Mac OS X that can make movie-only and full disk copies for personal use on a single DVD-Recordable. It claims to offer the World’s fastest video compression engine that can process a movie to “fit on a single recordable in a matter of 15 to 30 minutes (depending on the speed of your computer).” It can make movie-only copies or full disk copies and is “written from scratch, it’s not based on any old code, libraries or existing opensource projects.” It is 50 Euros.
DVD2oneX for Mac OS X released
- 100 Movies Scratch Off Poster — 100 Movies Scratch Off Poster | Classic Movies, Film Buff | UncommonGoodshttps://www.uncommongoods.com/product/100-movies-scratch-off-posterTake a deep dive into movie magic with this poster that invites you to screen 100 iconic films. [...]
- The movie that pours LSD directly int... — [...]
- Apple’s Most Important WWDC 2018 Anno... — ARKit 2, Privacy, Siri Shortcuts: The Most Important WWDC 2018 News – Varietyhttps://variety.com/2018/digital/news/wwdc-2018-biggest-news-siri-ios-apple-tv-1202829288/“Today is all about software,” proclaimed Apple CEO Tim Cook during the opening keynote for Apple’s 2018 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Jose, Calif., on Monday, setting the stage for a long list of announcements of new features coming to iPhone, iPad, [...]
- Makati Power Plant Mall’s Clien... — Visit the mall early on any day and you’ll be thinking it has the best geriatric park benches and there must be some hospice nearby. I have the utmost respect for wisdom and maturity but NOT FOR ATTITUDE AND ENTITLEMENT. You see, senior citizens enjoy enormous discounts here in the Philippines but more so in [...]
- Google Removes ‘Don’t Be ... — https://gizmodo-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/gizmodo.com/google-removes-nearly-all-mentions-of-dont-be-evil-from-1826153393/amp?amp_js_v=a1&_gsa=1&ref=donvy.com#ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fgizmodo.com%2Fgoogle-removes-nearly-all-mentions-of-dont-be-evil-from-1826153393 Google’s unofficial motto has long been the simple phrase “don’t be evil.” But that’s over, according to the code of conduct that Google distributes to its employees. The phrase was removed sometime in late April or early May, archives hosted by the Wayback Machine show. [...]