The Sharp AQUOS LC-15L1 is a 15″ LCD TV set that has no wires. The Display is powered by a built-in Lithium battery. The AV signal is transmitted wirelessly from the base station that contains the tuner. The AV signal is transmitted over 2.4Ghz frequence. The Sony KLV-17WS1 and the KLV-15WS1 using the new 5GHz wireless protocol 802.11a to receive a broadband media signal anywhere in the home. This is the first Liquid Crystal TVs that uses 5Ghz technology on the market.
Cordless LCD TVs from Sony and Sharp
- 5 Places Where People Live the Longes... — 5 Blue Zones Where People Live the Longest, Healthiest Lives | Timehttp://time.com/5160475/blue-zones-healthy-long-lives/Global life expectancy averages out to 71.4 years. That means, of course, that some parts of the world see much shorter life spans, while others enjoy far greater longevity. Five places, in particular, fall into the latter category. They’re known as Blue Zones—named for [...]
- The fire and fury of TV satirist Sama... — ‘I’ve gone full witch’: the fire and fury of TV satirist Samantha Bee | Culture | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/culture/2018/jan/27/ive-gone-full-witch-the-fire-and-fury-of-tv-satirist-samantha-bee?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=262033&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2The former Daily Show host turned acidic critic of modern America talks digital cleanses, diversifying the newsroom and the hope of the #metoo movement. SaveSave [...]
- Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, La... — Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, Launch New 13-inch MacBookhttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/apple-rumored-to-kill-macbook-air-launch-new-13-inch-macbook/61162/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=01262018&utm_term=NewsletterApple is not only rumored to be developing an “entry-level” MacBook boasting a 13-inch LCD display, but the unit could potentially serve as a replacement for the company’s aging, 13-inch MacBook Air when it launches, according to a DigiTimes report published this morning. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- Ancient Civilizations – Season ... — “Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn’t believing. It’s where belief stops, because it isn’t needed anymore.” -Terry Pratchett Ancient Civilizations – Season 1, Episode 6: Into the Great Pyramid – TV.comhttp://www.tv.com/shows/ancient-civilizations/into-the-great-pyramid-2329831/Noted Egyptologist Zahi Al-Hawass showcases the most up-to-date archaeological work going on in Egypt and reveals new discoveries that may shed light on some of [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]