The Konami Combat DigiQ tanks are tiny little remote controlled tanks that fight. Up to four can play. They’re a bunch of fun. They’re not cheap (at least 50 US bucks per tank, plus delivery), but you get a heck of a toy for your money.
Konami Combat DigiQ remote controlled tanks
- US Border Patrol Hasn’t Validated E-P... — https://www.wired.com/story/us-border-patrol-hasnt-validated-e-passport-data-for-years/For over a decade, US Customs and Border Protection has been unable to verify the cryptographic signatures on e-Passports, because they never installed the right software. A skilled hacker could alter the data on an e-Passport chip—like the name, photo, or expiration date—without fear that signature verification would alert a border agent to the changes. [...]
- 15 Tech Gifts for Your Pampered Pet — 15 Tech Gifts for Your Pampered Pet | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/feature/340440/15-tech-gifts-for-your-pampered-pet?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleIn 1994, US owners of dogs, cats, and other household pets spent a measly $17 billion on their furry friends, according to the American Pet Products Association. As of 2016, companion animal spending was up to $66.75 billion, a number that’s expected to jump to $69.36 billion [...]
- Unlocked iPhone X Now Available in th... — Unlocked iPhone X Now Available in the US – Apple iPhone Xhttp://sea.pcmag.com/apple-iphone-x/18531/news/unlocked-iphone-x-now-available-in-the-usIf you choose this option, the device will arrive SIM-free, and you’ll be able to activate it with any carrier that supports the iPhone. [...]
- Apple releases iOS 11.2 with Apple Pa... — Apple releases iOS 11.2 with Apple Pay Cash and a bug fixhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/12/02/apple-releases-ios-11-2-with-apple-pay-cash-and-a-bug-fix/Apple’s latest iOS update is here — grab it now to fix the bug where local notifications make iPhones reset. iOS 11.2 is a pretty major update and it also brings new features, including a Venmo or Square Cash-like person-to-person money transfer system, Apple [...]
- American Express adds B2B blockchain ... — American Express adds B2B blockchain payments for faster transfers, added security – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/american-express-adds-b2b-blockchain-payments-for-faster-transfers-added-security/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472The new payment method is only available for US businesses sending money to businesses banking with Santander UK, but may roll out to other clients. [...]