Hagiwara Sys-Com, a Japanese semiconductor company, have announced they are developing four wireless cards for Palm OS devices. The company plans to release both Secure Digital (SD) and Memory Stick (MS) Bluetooth and WiFi cards this summer.
Bluetooth and WiFi SD and Memory Sticks
- iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 — iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 | Release Date | Images | Price and Morehttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/iphone-xi/61016/Apple will release the iPhone X’s successor in 2018, which could be called the iPhone XI, iPhone X2, or even iPhone X (2018). Here’s what it could look like. [...]
- Best Vision of the Future (Smart City... — Meanwhile, our 17-year-old Manila Metro Rail Transit System also known as the MRT Line 3, MRT-3 or Metrostar Express, which only has one line and 13 stations, is finding it hard to keep up with the rapid backwards acceleration towards the Middle Ages this country has recently been so adamant to pursue. Remember: murder bad, [...]
- FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic suppor... — FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic support, auto shutter options & expanded iPhone X featureshttp://www.idownloadblog.com/2017/12/22/filmic-pro-bluetooth-microphone-support/Thanks to the latest update bumping version number to 6.4, videographers can now connect a Bluetooth microphone to their device and use it when shooting video in FiLMiC Pro. You must turn on this feature by enabling Bluetooth Microphone in the audio [...]
- elementaryOS: A fast and open replace... — A fast and open replacement for Windows and macOS ⋅ elementary OShttps://elementary.ioA fast and open replacement for Windows and macOS. There are myriad Linux distros, from Red Hat and CentOS and Ubuntu to Google Android. Most are typically used on computer servers that run things like websites and other big online applications, and most of [...]
- Report: Apple plans to unify iOS, Mac... — Report: Apple plans to unify iOS, Mac apps next year | ZDNethttp://www.zdnet.com/article/report-apple-plans-to-unify-ios-mac-apps-next-year/?promo=404&tag=nl.e404.em&ttag=e404&s_cid=e404&ftag=CAD-04-10aag0g&cval=cnet-nl-zd&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756The announcement could come over the summer, with a release later in 2018. [...]