With Seiko’s new Wristomo, you actually have to take it off of your wrist to make a phone call, with one strap containing a speaker and the other a microphone. The Wristomo can also browse the web, send and receive emails, and sync up with Microsoft Outlook. Available in Japan.
Seiko’s New Wristwatch Phone
- Microsoft to acquire GitHub for $7.5 ... — Microsoft to acquire GitHub for $7.5 billion | Storieshttps://news.microsoft.com/2018/06/04/microsoft-to-acquire-github-for-7-5-billion/Microsoft Corp. on Monday announced it has reached an agreement to acquire GitHub, the world’s leading software development platform where more than 28 million developers learn, share and collaborate to create the future. Together, the two companies will empower developers to achieve more at every stage of [...]
- BEWARE: Wendy’s Hack = BDO Phis... — The April 23 hack of fast food chain Wendy’s Philippines exposing over 80,000 records is now being used by the hackers to send phishing emails purportedly from BDO asking to verify your account. Obviously, DO NOT click on the button as it DOES NOT direct you to bdo.com.ph, but to dsi.mtsu.edu which is perhaps another compromised site housing a fake [...]
- 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designe... — 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designer Should Follow in 2018 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2018/05/18-twitter-accounts-every-web-designer-should-follow-in-2018/?ref=donvy.comWhen you think about social media marketing for your web design business, you may be inclined to focus on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Dribbble. After all, visuals play a major part in the conversations that take place there and you are [...]
- Oculus Go review: Portable VR, no str... — Oculus Go review: $199 VR, no strings attached – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/products/oculus-go/review/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756The first standalone VR system has arrived, no phone required. [...]
- Windows 10 illegally collects data at... — Windows 10 illegally collects data at install, says Brazil prosecutor – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/windows-10-illegally-collects-data-at-install-says-brazil-prosecutor/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Federal prosecutors in Brazil have asked Microsoft to have Windows 10 stop automatically collecting user data within 15 days. [...]