Sony Corporation today announced the enhanced version of the SDR-4 II (prototype) with enhanced motion control and communication capabilities. It will be exhibited at ROBODEX2003, scheduled to take place from April 3rd to 6th at Pacifico Yokohama (with a press preview day on April 2nd), and various performances will be introduced. In addition, each series of AIBO will be exhibited, introducing softwares which will expand the possibilities of AIBO as an entertainment robot.
Sony’s Small Biped Entertainment Robot
- ‘Altered Carbon’: Underst... — ‘Altered Carbon’: The New Netflix Series, Explained | Hollywood Reporterhttps://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/altered-carbon-new-netflix-series-explained-1081140From executive producer and showrunner Laeta Kalogridis, and based on an original 2002 novel written by author Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon takes place in a far future world where mankind has captured immortality like lightning in a bottle — or high-tech devices in the back [...]
- Justin Timberlake – Filthy (Off... — [...]
- This is what a 50-qubit quantum compu... — This is what a 50-qubit quantum computer looks likehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/09/this-is-what-a-50-qubit-quantum-computer-looks-like/From afar, it looks like a steampunk chandelier. An intricate collection of tubes and wires that culminate in a small steel cylinder at the bottom. It is, in fact, one of the most sophisticated quantum computers ever built. The processor inside has 50 quantum bits, or qubits, [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- Why Black Mirror’s Most Controv... — https://www.wired.com/story/black-mirror-black-museum/?mbid=nl_010618_daily_list1_p3“Black Museum” gives us a catharsis that’s all too lacking for some. Akin to the show’s haunting holiday special, “White Christmas,” “Black Museum” plays out in a nightmarish triptych, massaging three seemingly disparate stories into a single narrative. It’s a victory, and an ending that defies the natural biology of the series—and in being so, [...]