Lexar Media has announced that it will release the largest CompactFlash memory card yet, with a whopping 4 GB storage capacity. It has also created a 2 GB one which will be available much sooner. These cards are capable of a minimum sustained read and write speed of 4.8 MB per second. The 2 GB CF card will be Type I and expected to retail in March for $700. The 4 GB card will be Type II and is expected to ship in the second quarter for $1,500. On a related note, Soft Pocket Solutions has announced that it is developing a driver that will allow the Sony Clie NX series and the NZ90 to use CompactFlash memory cards. This driver will allow a CF card to essentially act the same as a Memory Stick does.
New 4 GB CompactFlash Card
- iOS 11.3 released with new Animoji, A... — iOS 11.3 released with new Animoji, ARKit 1.5, battery heath, more | TechConnecthttps://www.techconnect.com/article/3250650/ios/ios-11-3-features-release-date-and-how-to-install.htmliOS 11.3 has been released. First previewed by Apple in January, the release has gone through six beta releases, over which many of the features have appeared and disappeared. It is available for iPhone, iPad, and HomePod, and is accompanied by updates for [...]
- Apple Just Announced a New Cheaper iP... — Apple Releases New iPad For Students to Compete With Google | Timehttp://time.com/5215980/new-ipad-2018-price-release-apple/In a move to challenge Google and Microsoft’s dominance in the classroom, Apple is releasing a new 9.7-inch iPad geared toward students, the company announced on Tuesday during a press event at Lane Tech College Prep High School in Chicago. This new iPad will [...]
- Netflix Releases the Global First Loo... — WATCH: Netflix Releases the Global First Look at Intergalactic Adventure Series “Lost In Space” @ ClickTheCity TVhttps://www.clickthecity.com/tv/a/34282/watch-netflix-releases-the-global-first-look-at-intergalactic-adventure-series-lost-in-spaceIn this date announcement video, meet the Robinson Family, reflect on Human History on Earth, and look ahead to the future of space travel. Lost In Space, premiering on Earth on April 13. [...]
- ‘Altered Carbon’: Underst... — ‘Altered Carbon’: The New Netflix Series, Explained | Hollywood Reporterhttps://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/altered-carbon-new-netflix-series-explained-1081140From executive producer and showrunner Laeta Kalogridis, and based on an original 2002 novel written by author Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon takes place in a far future world where mankind has captured immortality like lightning in a bottle — or high-tech devices in the back [...]
- iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 — iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 | Release Date | Images | Price and Morehttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/iphone-xi/61016/Apple will release the iPhone X’s successor in 2018, which could be called the iPhone XI, iPhone X2, or even iPhone X (2018). Here’s what it could look like. [...]