Apple on Monday posted several AppleScripts that work in conjunction with Salling Software’s recently released Sony Ericsson Clicker . The AppleScripts posted to Apple’s site this morning are for Keynote and iTunes, but scripts for iPhoto and Finder scripts will be posted later. Apple’s own AppleScript Product Manager Sal Soghoian wrote the scripts to further enhance the capabilities of the Sony Ericsson Clicker. ” Every technology needs a killer app — this is Bluetooth’s killer app,” Soghoian told MacCentral.
AppleScripts for Sony Ericsson Clicker
- Astro app makes managing email easy a... — Astro is the best email app [Cult of Mac’s Essential iOS Apps #10]https://www.cultofmac.com/546107/astro-review-best-email-app/Email is a necessary evil. Whether it’s personal communications, work-related updates or the latest sale at your favorite store, email is something we deal with nearly every day. Astro is the best email app around for Gmail, G Suite and Office 365 email [...]
- Twitter to Reduce Visibility of Disru... — Twitter to Reduce Visibility of Disruptive, Negative Accounts – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-15/twitter-to-reduce-visibility-of-disruptive-negative-accountsTwitter Inc. is taking another step to reduce the amount of harmful content on its site, this time expanding the effort beyond users who explicitly break the social network’s rules. [...]
- Human or bot? Google Duplex scares — Human or bot? Google Duplex scares me – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/google-duplex-assistant-bot-deception-scary-ethics-question/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756In this age of disinformation, where fake news thrives and the public has trust issues with technology, Google designed a machine that can deceive humans. Gosh, what could go wrong? [...]
- Top 10 Most Advanced Technology Comin... — [...]
- iPhone X Used to Shoot People Magazin... — iPhone X Used to Shoot People Magazine’s ’50 Most Beautiful People of 2018′https://www.idropnews.com/news/iphone-x-used-shoot-people-magazines-50-beautiful-people-2018/70791/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=05072018&utm_term=NewsletterA high-profile Spanish magazine used an iPhone for a recent cover story photoshoot, Apple CEO Tim Cook highlighted this week. People en Español used an iPhone X to shoot many of the images for its upcoming June issue, which covers the 50 most [...]