Sony has announced that the new Memory Stick Pro format will make its debut sooner than previously announced and at reduced price levels. Look for the faster and higher capacity memory sticks to arrive in stores this month. Introduced earlier this year in 256MB, 512MB and 1GB capacities, the Memory Stick PRO flash media format will be available in March for about $150, $320 and $640, respectively.
Memory Stick Pro update
- Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes ... — Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes on sale tonight in Japanhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/10/31/sony-aibo-robot-japan/Sony took its Aibo robot off of the market more than a decade ago, but now it’s coming back. [...]
- WPPI 2017: The Best New Photo Product... — The WPPI show in Las Vegas is a great chance to see what’s new in the world of portrait and wedding photography. There were some notable announcements timed with this year’s show, including a couple high-end portrait lenses from Sony and Tamron. Scroll down to see the new and notable products we spotted on the [...]
- New Sony eBook Reader — Royal Philips Electronics, Sony Corporation and E Ink Corporation announced today the world’s first consumer application of an electronic paper display module in Sony’s new e-Book reader, LIBRIé, scheduled to go on sale in Japan in late April. [...]
- Sony Clié PEG-TH55 Review — pdabuyersguide: Here’s what many Sony fans have been waiting for: a high res+ Clié in a slate form factor. While Sony has been offering Cliés with 320 x 480 displays for a few years, they’ve always come in a clamshell form factor with integrated thumb keyboard. [...]
- Five Robots That Will Change Your Lif... — Big Dog, one of five robots that Forbes.com claims will change your life, is being built for the U.S. Department of Defense. If it works for the military, Big Dog would likely be adapted for civilian use, according to Marc Raibert of Boston Dynamics, who also worked with Sony in developing the Aibo entertainment robot. [...]