Sony has announced that the new Memory Stick Pro format will make its debut sooner than previously announced and at reduced price levels. Look for the faster and higher capacity memory sticks to arrive in stores this month. Introduced earlier this year in 256MB, 512MB and 1GB capacities, the Memory Stick PRO flash media format will be available in March for about $150, $320 and $640, respectively.
Memory Stick Pro update
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes ... — Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes on sale tonight in Japanhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/10/31/sony-aibo-robot-japan/Sony took its Aibo robot off of the market more than a decade ago, but now it’s coming back. [...]
- WPPI 2017: The Best New Photo Product... — The WPPI show in Las Vegas is a great chance to see what’s new in the world of portrait and wedding photography. There were some notable announcements timed with this year’s show, including a couple high-end portrait lenses from Sony and Tamron. Scroll down to see the new and notable products we spotted on the [...]
- New Sony eBook Reader — Royal Philips Electronics, Sony Corporation and E Ink Corporation announced today the world’s first consumer application of an electronic paper display module in Sony’s new e-Book reader, LIBRIé, scheduled to go on sale in Japan in late April. [...]
- Sony Clié PEG-TH55 Review — pdabuyersguide: Here’s what many Sony fans have been waiting for: a high res+ Clié in a slate form factor. While Sony has been offering Cliés with 320 x 480 displays for a few years, they’ve always come in a clamshell form factor with integrated thumb keyboard. [...]