Yamaha has a really interesting and unique teaching guitar called the EZ-EG guitar. This $299 electric guitar features 12 lighted frets that show beginners the actual hand positions for all the chords they’ll need to know before they take off on their own, and six ‘strings’ that emulate strumming or finger-picking.
Yamaha EZ-EG electronic teaching guitar
- Tesla Semi revealed: Electric truck i... — Tesla Semi revealed: Electric truck is semi-autonomous, has 500-mile range – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/tesla-semi-revealed-electric-truck-is-semi-autonomous-has-500-mile-range/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Elon Musk’s new tractor trailer can handle most US shipping routes on a single charge. SaveSave [...]
- What you need to know before buying a... — What you need to know before buying an EVhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/11/15/best-ev-hybrid-car/How to find the electric (or hybrid) vehicle that’s best for you. [...]
- New York to Replace MetroCard With Mo... — Meanwhile, Manila to replace electric trains with horse-drawn carriages. </satire> New York to Replace MetroCard With Modern Way to Pay Transit Fareshttps://medium.com/the-new-york-times/new-york-to-replace-metrocard-with-modern-way-to-pay-transit-fares-cb7f193bfb7New York’s transit system is replacing the MetroCard with a technology that can accommodate cellphones and certain kinds of credit or debit… SaveSave SaveSave [...]
- Dyson’s Bid to Build an Electri... — https://www.wired.com/story/dyson-electric-car?mbid=nl_100117_daily_fullwidth&CNDID=%%CUST_ID%%The vacuum and fan maker has a real chance to earn its place in a changing auto industry. [...]
- Electra’s new eBikes pair signature s... — Electra’s new eBikes pair signature style with a 100-mile max range | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/06/22/electra-ebike-go/An eBike with a 100-mile maximum range sounds pretty unbelievable right? Well Electra has launched two new eBikes that break this notion that electric vehicles lack the power for extended trips. [...]