Yamaha has a really interesting and unique teaching guitar called the EZ-EG guitar. This $299 electric guitar features 12 lighted frets that show beginners the actual hand positions for all the chords they’ll need to know before they take off on their own, and six ‘strings’ that emulate strumming or finger-picking.
Yamaha EZ-EG electronic teaching guitar
- Dyson’s Bid to Build an Electri... — https://www.wired.com/story/dyson-electric-car?mbid=nl_100117_daily_fullwidth&CNDID=%%CUST_ID%%The vacuum and fan maker has a real chance to earn its place in a changing auto industry. [...]
- Electra’s new eBikes pair signature s... — Electra’s new eBikes pair signature style with a 100-mile max range | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/06/22/electra-ebike-go/An eBike with a 100-mile maximum range sounds pretty unbelievable right? Well Electra has launched two new eBikes that break this notion that electric vehicles lack the power for extended trips. [...]
- Honda EV-Cub scooter sports eco-frien... — Honda EV-Cub scooter sports eco-friendly functionality in a vintage design | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/06/12/honda-ev-cub/Honda is ready to jump into the e-vehicle brawl with its own electric scooter deemed the EV-Cub. [...]
- This is how Big Oil will die — This is how Big Oil will die – Seth Miller – Mediumhttps://medium.com/@sethmiller_59231/this-is-how-big-oil-will-die-38b843bd4fe0Self-driving cars will be electric because of cost. And the cost will be so low, oil will not survive. [...]
- Day 1 of the 2017 New York Auto Show — Topic: 2017nyautoshow articles on Engadgethttps://www.engadget.com/tag/2017nyautoshow/So far, the NY show has seen a number of unveilings, but the most interesting one is Lincoln’s Uber idea for well-heeled customers. Similar to the Dryver app, Lincoln Chauffeur is a ride-hailing system that summons a driver to take customers for a ride in their own car. Meanwhile, Acura squeezed [...]