The Pen Drive 2.0 GB model from PenDriveUSA is reviewed by Envy News. MSRP: US$1,249.00! Wow!
2GB USB Keychain Flash Drive
- More than your average SD card / flas... — Samsung’s EVO Plus MicroSD card is 256GB & can record 4K: $85 (Reg. $110) | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2018/05/11/samsung-evo-plus-256gb-micro-sd/Platinum Micro via Rakuten offers the Samsung 256GB EVO Plus U3-rated MicroSD card for $84.99 shipped when you use code PLM18 at checkout. Flash drives, SD cards, and external hard drives are cheap in Amazon’s one-day SanDisk sale | Macworldhttps://www.macworld.com/article/3273029/computers/flash-drives-sd-cards-and-external-hard-drives-are-cheap-in-amazons-one-day-sandisk-sale.htmlAmazon’s [...]
- 10 Places To Visit in Manila To Enjoy... — If you survive the heat, the politics, the EJK. 10 Places To Visit in Manila To Enjoy During This Summerhttps://www.shopback.ph/blog/places-to-visit-in-metro-manila?utm_source=crm&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=phsb_nl180513_2_en_blg_1001001_1_0_blogJL2_shopback.2895782&utm_content=bd_scm_1_0_blogMetro Manila has enough places to visit to keep you entertained all Summer. If you can’t go out of the city for a long trip make the most of what Manila has to offer: culture, art, [...]
- iOS 11.4 could make it tougher for co... — iOS 11.4 could make it tougher for cops to unlock your iPhone | ZDNethttps://www.zdnet.com/article/ios-feature-will-make-it-tougher-for-cops-to-unlock-your-iphone/Restrictions on the USB port are said to be “aimed squarely at law enforcement.” [...]
- The world is broken. Sometimes, it... — The world is broken. Sometimes, it’s OK to just be sad about that | Opinion | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/29/the-world-is-broken-sometimes-its-ok-to-just-be-sad-about-that?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=273206&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2In his last column for the Guardian US, writer at large Steven Thrasher writes about when it’s best to take action in life – and when it is fine to just self-reflect [...]
- US Border Patrol Hasn’t Validated E-P... — https://www.wired.com/story/us-border-patrol-hasnt-validated-e-passport-data-for-years/For over a decade, US Customs and Border Protection has been unable to verify the cryptographic signatures on e-Passports, because they never installed the right software. A skilled hacker could alter the data on an e-Passport chip—like the name, photo, or expiration date—without fear that signature verification would alert a border agent to the changes. [...]