Splashpower‘s revolutionary wireless power technology delivers a truly intuitive and convenient way of keeping devices charged up and ready to go without wires or plugs. Consumers simply drop their devices on a Splashpad and charge up! No wires, no plugs, no hassle – any number, anywhere.
- Facebook’s war on free will — Facebook’s war on free will | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/19/facebooks-war-on-free-will?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsThe long read: How technology is making our minds redundant [...]
- Charge up your iPhone or Android with... — The Best Wireless Phone Chargers For Your iPhone or Android | Digital Trendshttps://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/best-wireless-phone-chargers/We review the best wireless phone chargers available right now to help you choose, covering the Qi and PMA standards. The most popular right now is Qi, under the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC), but there is a rival called Powermat, under the Power [...]
- Gab is suing Google for allegedly vio... — Gab is suing Google for allegedly violating antitrust laws – The Washington Posthttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/09/15/gab-is-suing-google-for-allegedly-violating-antitrust-laws/?hpid=hp_hp-cards_hp-card-technology%3Ahomepage%2FcardThe lawsuit is the latest salvo in a battle pitting right-leaning technologists against Silicon Valley giants. Gab alleges in the lawsuit that “Google deprives competitors, on a discriminatory basis, of access to the App Store, which an essential facility or resource.” [...]
- Flying to US to get an iPhone X is ch... — Flying to US to get an iPhone X is cheaper than buying in Europe. It’s also illegal | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/14/flying-us-iphone-x-cheaper-than-buying-europe-illegal-hmrc-vat?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=243679&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2HMRC’s rules are clear: you’ve got to pay VAT on your £390-plus US purchases when you fly home, which makes those big savings a lot less appealing [...]
- How ‘Black Mirror’ Predic... — ‘Black Mirror’ Predicted New Apple Technology | Hollywood Reporterhttp://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/black-mirror-predicted-new-apple-technology-1038237After Apple unveiled its Face ID feature, the Twitter account for Charlie Brooker’s Netflix anthology responded with its own memorable avatar from 2013. [...]