Splashpower‘s revolutionary wireless power technology delivers a truly intuitive and convenient way of keeping devices charged up and ready to go without wires or plugs. Consumers simply drop their devices on a Splashpad and charge up! No wires, no plugs, no hassle – any number, anywhere.
- Human or bot? Google Duplex scares — Human or bot? Google Duplex scares me – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/google-duplex-assistant-bot-deception-scary-ethics-question/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756In this age of disinformation, where fake news thrives and the public has trust issues with technology, Google designed a machine that can deceive humans. Gosh, what could go wrong? [...]
- Top 10 Most Advanced Technology Comin... — [...]
- Apple now will warn you if your Mac h... — Apple now will warn you if your Mac has old, 32-bit apps – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/apple-will-warn-you-if-your-old-32-bit-mac-apps-wont-work-well-as-it-moves-to-64-bit-with-macos-high-sierra/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756The company’s computer operating system has been moving to more advanced technology, though MacOS High Sierra and at least the next version of Apple’s software will still support older apps. [...]
- 6 Secrets Apple’s Chief Design Office... — 6 Secrets Apple’s Chief Design Officer Revealed in Naomi Campbell Interviewhttps://www.idropnews.com/news/6-secrets-apples-chief-design-officer-revealed-in-naomi-campbell-interview/67571/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=04042018&utm_term=NewsletterApple Chief Design Officer Jony Ive is an influential man. Not just at Cupertino, but in the entire technology industry. Indeed, the products and services [...]
- Facebook says Cambridge Analytica may... — Facebook says Cambridge Analytica may have gained 37m more users’ data | UK news | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/04/facebook-cambridge-analytica-user-data-latest-more-than-thought?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=270168&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Company reveals up to 87m people – 37 million more than previously reported – may have been affected as Mark Zuckerberg takes responsibility for ‘a huge mistake’ [...]