Nokia has created a device platform called N-Gage that combines Bluetooth with several technologies, and promises to kick them all up to a whole new level. N-Gage is a personal game unit, a cell phone, a PDA, an MP3 player, and more. With N-Gage, you could play a game, using it’s large high-resolution color screen, against other N-Gage players in your house or on the other side of the globe. Bluetooth connects local players and can provide internet connectivity via locally connected Bluetooth enabled computers, Or you could connect via the cell phone.
Nokia’s new N-Gage platform
- iOS 11 is coming today: Best features... — iOS 11: Release date, best features, tips and download – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/ios-11-best-features-how-to-download-and-more/Downloading iOS 11 should be pretty straightforward. You’ll get a notification letting you know there’s an update available. At that time, you’ll want to be on Wi-Fi and connected to power, so that your phone doesn’t die downloading the large 2.04 GB install file. Some [...]
- 6 drastic changes coming to your iPho... — Drastic changes are coming to your iPhone with iOS 11 – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/drastic-changes-coming-to-your-iphone-with-ios-11/?ftag=CAD3c77551&bhid=27547158291070567978960326502559The first time you use your phone after updating, these changes just might catch you off guard. [...]
- Apple’s ‘Neural Engine’ Infuses the i... — https://www.wired.com/story/apples-neural-engine-infuses-the-iphone-with-ai-smarts?mbid=nl_091317_daily&CNDID=%%CUST_ID%%Apple fires the first shot in a war over mobile-phone chips with a ‘neural engine’ designed to speed speech, image processing. [...]
- iPhone X: No home button, OLED screen... — iPhone X: No home button, OLED screen, wireless charging – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/products/apple-iphone-x/preview/Apple’s flagship iPhone for 2017 takes on Samsung’s finest with all-new specs. And by the way, that’s pronounced “ten”. After months of rumors and leaks (and being falsely called the iPhone 8), Apple’s flagship phone for 2017 has finally arrived. Face ID The front-facing camera [...]
- How the wireless carriers fared durin... — Hurricane Harvey: How the wireless carriers fared – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/hurricane-harvey-phone-service/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Wireless networks held up better than in previous disasters, but critics say more needs to be done. “For a disaster of this scope, to only have 4 percent of cell sites go down is really amazing in some ways,” said Jamie Barnett, a partner at law firm [...]