Nokia has created a device platform called N-Gage that combines Bluetooth with several technologies, and promises to kick them all up to a whole new level. N-Gage is a personal game unit, a cell phone, a PDA, an MP3 player, and more. With N-Gage, you could play a game, using it’s large high-resolution color screen, against other N-Gage players in your house or on the other side of the globe. Bluetooth connects local players and can provide internet connectivity via locally connected Bluetooth enabled computers, Or you could connect via the cell phone.
Nokia’s new N-Gage platform
- Best Vision of the Future (Smart City... — Meanwhile, our 17-year-old Manila Metro Rail Transit System also known as the MRT Line 3, MRT-3 or Metrostar Express, which only has one line and 13 stations, is finding it hard to keep up with the rapid backwards acceleration towards the Middle Ages this country has recently been so adamant to pursue. Remember: murder bad, [...]
- Best Startup of CES 2018 — Presenting the Best of CES 2018 winners!https://www.engadget.com/2018/01/11/best-of-ces-2018-winners/Black Box VR is building the gym of the future. Using the HTC Vive, motion-tracking controllers and specially designed workout equipment, Black Box turns exercise into a video game. The plan is to set up a boutique gym in San Francisco this year, where members can strap into a [...]
- This is what a 50-qubit quantum compu... — This is what a 50-qubit quantum computer looks likehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/09/this-is-what-a-50-qubit-quantum-computer-looks-like/From afar, it looks like a steampunk chandelier. An intricate collection of tubes and wires that culminate in a small steel cylinder at the bottom. It is, in fact, one of the most sophisticated quantum computers ever built. The processor inside has 50 quantum bits, or qubits, [...]
- Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide — Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide – Marvel Bloghttps://blog.marvelapp.com/designing-vr-beginners-guide/?ref=donvy.comThe VR age is rapidly approaching. When the world’s largest tech companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple) are investing billions into the development of VR technologies, you know something big is on the horizon. Experts say that this VR revolution will be bigger than the advent of the [...]
- How to Encrypt All of the Things — https://www.wired.com/story/encrypt-all-of-the-things/?CNDID=49046367&mbid=nl_122517_daily_list3_p5Want to keep outsiders from listening in on your chats, phone calls, and more? Encrypt them. All of them. – Signal, the smartphone and now-desktop encryption app, has become the darling of the privacy community, for good reason. It’s as easy to use as the default messaging app on your phone; it’s been open source from [...]