Nokia has created a device platform called N-Gage that combines Bluetooth with several technologies, and promises to kick them all up to a whole new level. N-Gage is a personal game unit, a cell phone, a PDA, an MP3 player, and more. With N-Gage, you could play a game, using it’s large high-resolution color screen, against other N-Gage players in your house or on the other side of the globe. Bluetooth connects local players and can provide internet connectivity via locally connected Bluetooth enabled computers, Or you could connect via the cell phone.
Nokia’s new N-Gage platform
- Android beats iOS and Windows as leas... — Android beats iOS and Windows as least-secure mobile OS, Nokia report finds – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/android-beats-ios-and-windows-as-least-secure-mobile-os-nokia-report-finds/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Over two-thirds of all infected devices this year ran on the Android operating system, according to recent research from Nokia. [...]
- Ditch All Those Other Messaging Apps:... — https://www.wired.com/story/ditch-all-those-other-messaging-apps-heres-why-you-should-use-signal/?mbid=nl_110517_daily_list3_p2Encrypted, simple, and free, Signal is the one messaging app you need on your phone. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- We Don’t Need The iPhone X — We Don’t Need The iPhone Xhttps://www.fastcodesign.com/90149136/we-dont-need-the-iphone-xSeven reasons why Apple’s phone “of the future” is anything but. [...]
- Gaudí opening to lead Barcelona’s tou... — Gaudí opening to lead Barcelona’s tourism comeback | Travel | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/nov/03/barcelona-catalonia-tourism-antonio-gaudi-house-casa-vicens-opening?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=250837&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Brand Barcelona’s comeback begins with a contribution from its heaviest hitter: Antoni Gaudí. Almost a century after his death, the architect of La Sagrada Familia is still synonymous with the city. On 16 November, Gaudí’s first house, Casa Vicens, begun in 1883, will open [...]
- iPhone X Review Roundup: What Critics... — iPhone X Review Roundup: What Critics Love and Hatehttps://www.tomsguide.com/us/iphone-x-review-roundup,news-26054.htmlThe first hands-on reviews of the iPhone X are out, and the news isn’t all good for Apple’s flagship phone. [...]