The Sony Clie PEG-TG50 features an integrated keyboard, bluetooth and a flip cover. The graffiti pad that resides under the main screen of many Palm OS devices is gone on the new model leaving a screen that is roughly square. The row of application buttons that usually sits under the graffiti pad, such as on the new SJ33, has been moved up to remain under the now shorter screen and underneath these buttons is a Qwerty keyboard.
Ho-hum, another new Clie, of course…
- SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE ... — [...]
- Apple’s Most Important WWDC 2018 Anno... — ARKit 2, Privacy, Siri Shortcuts: The Most Important WWDC 2018 News – Varietyhttps://variety.com/2018/digital/news/wwdc-2018-biggest-news-siri-ios-apple-tv-1202829288/“Today is all about software,” proclaimed Apple CEO Tim Cook during the opening keynote for Apple’s 2018 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Jose, Calif., on Monday, setting the stage for a long list of announcements of new features coming to iPhone, iPad, [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- elementaryOS: A fast and open replace... — A fast and open replacement for Windows and macOS ⋅ elementary OShttps://elementary.ioA fast and open replacement for Windows and macOS. There are myriad Linux distros, from Red Hat and CentOS and Ubuntu to Google Android. Most are typically used on computer servers that run things like websites and other big online applications, and most of [...]
- Android beats iOS and Windows as leas... — Android beats iOS and Windows as least-secure mobile OS, Nokia report finds – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/android-beats-ios-and-windows-as-least-secure-mobile-os-nokia-report-finds/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Over two-thirds of all infected devices this year ran on the Android operating system, according to recent research from Nokia. [...]