The Sony Clie PEG-TG50 features an integrated keyboard, bluetooth and a flip cover. The graffiti pad that resides under the main screen of many Palm OS devices is gone on the new model leaving a screen that is roughly square. The row of application buttons that usually sits under the graffiti pad, such as on the new SJ33, has been moved up to remain under the now shorter screen and underneath these buttons is a Qwerty keyboard.
Ho-hum, another new Clie, of course…
- Android beats iOS and Windows as leas... — Android beats iOS and Windows as least-secure mobile OS, Nokia report finds – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/android-beats-ios-and-windows-as-least-secure-mobile-os-nokia-report-finds/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Over two-thirds of all infected devices this year ran on the Android operating system, according to recent research from Nokia. [...]
- Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes ... — Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes on sale tonight in Japanhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/10/31/sony-aibo-robot-japan/Sony took its Aibo robot off of the market more than a decade ago, but now it’s coming back. [...]
- WPPI 2017: The Best New Photo Product... — The WPPI show in Las Vegas is a great chance to see what’s new in the world of portrait and wedding photography. There were some notable announcements timed with this year’s show, including a couple high-end portrait lenses from Sony and Tamron. Scroll down to see the new and notable products we spotted on the [...]
- Visually impaired writer and graphic ... — Graphic design is not simply clicking and clacking on a computer keyboard. It has become a widely accepted form of art in our modern world. This art involves many elements, and typography is one of them. Typography is not just any kind of art – it is an entire process on its own. It involves [...]
- Virtual Keyboard Now Shipping — iBiz Online now has the Virtual Keyboard in stock. This gadget uses laser and infrared technology to project a full-size keyboard onto any flat surface. A list of compatible devices are on their web site. [...]