The Sony Clie SJ33G will have an enhanced speaker and mp3 audio features similar to T665 but is thinner and lighter than the current SJ30. According to ClieSource , it is already in the BestBuy Database w/ a SKU of 5331795 and a UPC of 027242620773. Also from the database, it mentions a “In-Stock” date of 2/28/2003, the same date as the NZ90. It also quotes a $299 price tag and 16MB of internal RAM.
New Sony Clie SJ33 with mp3 Audio
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes ... — Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes on sale tonight in Japanhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/10/31/sony-aibo-robot-japan/Sony took its Aibo robot off of the market more than a decade ago, but now it’s coming back. [...]
- Oracle unveils Blockchain Cloud Servi... — Oracle unveils Blockchain Cloud Service to bring security and resiliency to the enterprise – TechRepublichttp://www.techrepublic.com/article/oracle-unveils-blockchain-cloud-service-to-bring-security-and-resiliency-to-the-enterprise/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Launched at Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco, the new service leverages the distributed ledger technology of blockchain to deliver enhanced security and more. [...]
- The art of setup & totally unexp... — The art of setup & totally unexpected payoff — Baby Driverhttps://writingcooperative.com/the-art-of-setup-totally-unexpected-payoff-baby-driver-5625facef4b2A red car drives up, the mp3 player is turned on. Bellbottoms by THE JON SPENCER BLUES EXPLOSION resounds. Four characters with dark sunglasses stare at each other. Three dismount and we are left with Baby Driver and his hilarious performance, before being swept away [...]
- WPPI 2017: The Best New Photo Product... — The WPPI show in Las Vegas is a great chance to see what’s new in the world of portrait and wedding photography. There were some notable announcements timed with this year’s show, including a couple high-end portrait lenses from Sony and Tamron. Scroll down to see the new and notable products we spotted on the [...]