Samsung Electronics unveiled the ITCAM-7 – the world’s first Hard Disk Drive (HDD) digital camcorder. Rather than tape, Samsung’s ITCAM-7 uses a 1.5 GB HDD to store still and motion pictures, as well as music, audio and data files – enabling it to hold more than one hour of high-quality footage.
Samsung Intros World’s First HDD Camcorder
- The digital YASHICA Y35 has all the n... — The digital YASHICA Y35 has all the nuances of an old analog camera without any of the hassles | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/10/12/the-yashica-y35/If there has been any trend these past few months in tech it’s been this: old can be new again and retro is definitely, definitely in. The same goes for digital photography and the resurgence… [...]
- Snapchat filters for funerals? Yes, t... — Snapchat filters for funerals? Yes, that’s really a thing – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/snapchat-filters-for-funerals-yes-thats-really-a-thing/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Many people set up special filters for birthdays, graduations and weddings. Funerals are just a logical, if unusual, next step. Snapchat has this geofilter, typically silly or cartoony digital images and words that highlight your location. This time, Buchanan created a custom one for her [...]
- iOS 11 is coming today: Best features... — iOS 11: Release date, best features, tips and download – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/ios-11-best-features-how-to-download-and-more/Downloading iOS 11 should be pretty straightforward. You’ll get a notification letting you know there’s an update available. At that time, you’ll want to be on Wi-Fi and connected to power, so that your phone doesn’t die downloading the large 2.04 GB install file. Some [...]
- Bitcoin’s Wild Ride Shows The Truth: ... — Bitcoin’s Wild Ride Shows The Truth: It Is Probably Worth Zero – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/bitcoins-wild-ride-shows-the-truth-it-is-probably-worth-zero-1505760623If we assume that Bitcoin will either succeed completely in displacing gold or fail and be worth zero, it helps explain why the digital token has been so incredibly volatile, with a 40% loss in two weeks, and a 33% rebound since Friday’s [...]
- Lego Hits Brick Wall With Sales, Shed... — Lego Hits Brick Wall With Sales, Sheds 8% of Global Workforce – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/lego-to-slash-1-400-jobs-posts-first-sales-drop-in-13-years-1504599603The maker of Legos, long immune to the struggles weighing on other toy companies, reported its first sales drop in 13 years, betraying cracks in its strategy to compete against a rising array of digital distractions for children. [...]