Sony Electronics has announced a new larger capacity memory stick format, the Memory Stick Pro. In addition Sony has announced Memory Stick® media with Memory Select Function? which incorporates multiple 128MB memory units on a single card and works with existing devices.
New Memory Sticks Announced at CES
- Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes ... — Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes on sale tonight in Japanhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/10/31/sony-aibo-robot-japan/Sony took its Aibo robot off of the market more than a decade ago, but now it’s coming back. [...]
- The Best Streaming Media Device: Roku... — The Best Streaming Media Device: Roku, Chromecast, or Amazon Fire – Geek.comhttps://www.geek.com/tech/roku-stick-vs-google-chromecast-tiny-tv-titans-1586865/Roku, Google’s Chromecast, and Amazon’s Fire TV Stick are your best choices, but which is the top choice? [...]
- WPPI 2017: The Best New Photo Product... — The WPPI show in Las Vegas is a great chance to see what’s new in the world of portrait and wedding photography. There were some notable announcements timed with this year’s show, including a couple high-end portrait lenses from Sony and Tamron. Scroll down to see the new and notable products we spotted on the [...]
- Don’t Bother With New Year’s Resoluti... — In 2017, many people will make resolutions again and then immediately break them. Why? Because they won’t do anything different. They don’t have commitment plans. They’re just wishing. Enthusiasm is common. Commitment is rare. Studies show that resolutions begin to drop off after a week and only about 40% of those who made resolutions actually [...]
- New Sony eBook Reader — Royal Philips Electronics, Sony Corporation and E Ink Corporation announced today the world’s first consumer application of an electronic paper display module in Sony’s new e-Book reader, LIBRIé, scheduled to go on sale in Japan in late April. [...]