Sony Electronics has announced a new larger capacity memory stick format, the Memory Stick Pro. In addition Sony has announced Memory Stick® media with Memory Select Function? which incorporates multiple 128MB memory units on a single card and works with existing devices.
New Memory Sticks Announced at CES
- WPPI 2017: The Best New Photo Product... — The WPPI show in Las Vegas is a great chance to see what’s new in the world of portrait and wedding photography. There were some notable announcements timed with this year’s show, including a couple high-end portrait lenses from Sony and Tamron. Scroll down to see the new and notable products we spotted on the [...]
- Don’t Bother With New Year’s Resoluti... — In 2017, many people will make resolutions again and then immediately break them. Why? Because they won’t do anything different. They don’t have commitment plans. They’re just wishing. Enthusiasm is common. Commitment is rare. Studies show that resolutions begin to drop off after a week and only about 40% of those who made resolutions actually [...]
- New Sony eBook Reader — Royal Philips Electronics, Sony Corporation and E Ink Corporation announced today the world’s first consumer application of an electronic paper display module in Sony’s new e-Book reader, LIBRIé, scheduled to go on sale in Japan in late April. [...]
- Sony Clié PEG-TH55 Review — pdabuyersguide: Here’s what many Sony fans have been waiting for: a high res+ Clié in a slate form factor. While Sony has been offering Cliés with 320 x 480 displays for a few years, they’ve always come in a clamshell form factor with integrated thumb keyboard. [...]
- Five Robots That Will Change Your Lif... — Big Dog, one of five robots that Forbes.com claims will change your life, is being built for the U.S. Department of Defense. If it works for the military, Big Dog would likely be adapted for civilian use, according to Marc Raibert of Boston Dynamics, who also worked with Sony in developing the Aibo entertainment robot. [...]