Continuing the Sony tradition, the newest addition to the family of CLIÉ handhelds is the Sony CLIÉ PEG-NZ90. With an effective two-megapixel digital camera featuring built-in flash and auto-focus capabilities, the NZ90 also features a Wi-Fi (802.11b) communications slot and integrated Bluetooth™ wireless connectivity options. More info here.
Sony’s first Clie for 2003
- Instagram Is Turning Into Facebook, a... — Instagram Is Turning Into Facebook, and That’s Bad – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/instagram-is-turning-into-facebook-and-thats-bad-1517422670Facebook Inc. has owned Instagram since 2012 but the two have felt totally different—until recently, when Instagram started using many of the same digital tricks Facebook pioneered to keep you scrolling longer. Part of what made Instagram great was that your main feed was a stream [...]
- The fire and fury of TV satirist Sama... — ‘I’ve gone full witch’: the fire and fury of TV satirist Samantha Bee | Culture | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/culture/2018/jan/27/ive-gone-full-witch-the-fire-and-fury-of-tv-satirist-samantha-bee?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=262033&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2The former Daily Show host turned acidic critic of modern America talks digital cleanses, diversifying the newsroom and the hope of the #metoo movement. SaveSave [...]
- Credit Card Companies Don’t Want You ... — Credit Card Companies Don’t Want You to Buy Bitcoin With Plastic – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/should-you-buy-bitcoin-with-your-credit-card-1516897097Some banks and credit-card companies have begun restricting customers’ purchases of bitcoin, shutting down a popular way to buy the volatile digital currency. [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- Free Your Mind? ‘Black Mirror’ Isn’t ... — Free Your Mind? ‘Black Mirror’ Isn’t Too Hopeful – The New York Timeshttps://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/arts/television/black-mirror-season-4-netflix.html?hpw&rref=television&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=well-region®ion=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well&_r=0A new season of Netflix’s digital-age creep show warns that technology can empower misanthropes and misogynists. SaveSave [...]