Compatible with the Sony Ericsson T68i and the T300, the Sony Ericsson CommuniCam™ MCA-25 sports optical and phone viewfinders, zoom capabilities, and some effects options.
Sony Ericsson CommuniCam MCA-25
- Nokia 8110 4G reboots the phone from ... — Nokia 8110 4G reboots the ’90s phone from ‘The Matrix’ at MWC – CNETThe classic ’90s “banana phone” is back with 4G and apps on board. Keanu would be proud. Welcome back, then, the Nokia 8110 4G, a new, updated version of the classic 20-year-old phone. [...]
- Facebook and Google a menace to socie... — George Soros: Facebook and Google a menace to society | Business | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/25/george-soros-facebook-and-google-are-a-menace-to-society?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=262033&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Billionaire warns of ‘far-reaching adverse consequences’ for democracy and says social media companies’ ‘days are numbered’ [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide — Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide – Marvel Bloghttps://blog.marvelapp.com/designing-vr-beginners-guide/?ref=donvy.comThe VR age is rapidly approaching. When the world’s largest tech companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple) are investing billions into the development of VR technologies, you know something big is on the horizon. Experts say that this VR revolution will be bigger than the advent of the [...]
- Which museums are taking part in the ... — Which museums are taking part in the upcoming free-admission day? Here's the complete list – LA Timeshttp://www.latimes.com/entertainment/arts/la-et-cm-free-museums-day-20180102-story.htmlDozens of Southern California museums will offer free admission on Jan. 28, saving upward of $25 per person. Here’s who’s participating in the Museums Free-for-All. [...]